Flank weight

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm having a hard time getting in enough calories when I eat out of the house avoiding grains and dairy. Outside of that, on day 2 and its not bad.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm having a hard time getting in enough calories when I eat out of the house avoiding grains and dairy. Outside of that, on day 2 and its not bad.
    hardboiled eggs, avocado, olive oil, canned salmon. anything fatty will do the trick for calories.

are you doing full paleo? how bout potatoes?

everyone crashes pretty hard from less carbs but after a week or so you start feeling soooooo much better. blood sugar doesnt go up and down so you have more sustained energy. i actually just read that steady blood sugar leads to higher GH release!! another win.
    BJJ = life
    •   

3. eh i've just dropped grains + dairy, I honestly don't believe in the stated rationale behind paleo. I am eating potatos, just going out to eat at a restaurant its hard to get in the calories. Eating at home its easy

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    eh i've just dropped grains + dairy, I honestly don't believe in the stated rationale behind paleo. I am eating potatos, just going out to eat at a restaurant its hard to get in the calories. Eating at home its easy
    well yeah you are basically doing paleo, we all eat potatoes too. postworkout only because of GI but they got no gluten or anything else. good for you man, you'll really feel the difference soon. no seasonal allergies, faster recovery, better sleep, no colds, no heartburn, etc.
    BJJ = life

5. It's funny that you mention no colds, because since I've been doing Paleo, I HAVEN'T Gotten sick once. Including after taking care of a friend who had a 102 degree fever in an enclosed space for a couple of days.
    •   

6. yeah people attribute it to a lower level of inflammation because your body doesnt have to deal with anti-nutrients in grains, etc.
    BJJ = life

7. Very interesting thread. I'm going to have to dig into some Paleo information. Also check your pm's Anton.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Flank steak extrordonaire!
    By dedlifter1 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 02:58 AM
  3. Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss
    By ftwrestler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:55 AM