Milled Flax Seed
- 12-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Milled Flax Seed
Hey I picked up a couple boxes of this Hodgson Mill, Milled Flax Seed today. Planning on adding it to morning shake. What do you think about it?
Brown Milled Flax Seed | Flax Seed Products | Hodgson Mill
100 % Whole Grain Milled Flax Seed
Serving Size 2 Tbsp.
Weight Per Serving 13g
Servings Per Container 26
Calories From Fat 40
Total Fat (g) / %DV 5g/8%
Saturated Fat (g) / %DV 0g/0%
Trans- Fat (g) / %DV 0g/0%
Cholesterol (mg) / %DV 0mg/0%
Sodium (mg) / %DV 0mg/0%
Carbohydrates (g) / %DV 4g/1%
Dietary Fiber (g) / %DV 4g/15%
Insoluble Fibers 3g
Soluble Fibers 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Vitamin E -
- 12-13-2010, 10:36 AM
- 12-13-2010, 01:46 PM
I think flax seed is way overrated, sure it can reap some benefits but I think its over-hyped.
12-14-2010, 10:51 AM
yea theres really no need. it will help digestion if there are constipation issues but its not needed. you get a much better profile of omegas from fish oil or fish. if you are eating it for fiber purposes just include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
12-14-2010, 11:48 AM
No, I just thought it would be a healthy thing to add lol. Well there is a waste of 5 bucks.
12-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Don't let these guys discourage you. It's a healthy addition. Enjoy.
12-21-2010, 10:12 PM
just see how your body handles it. I cant, tried it, the craps and the sweats, sucks because I wanted to include it. and was definitely from the flaxe seed and used properly
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pipes in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-13-2010, 10:40 AM
- By juangutieres in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:06 PM
- By DSA1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2006, 03:26 PM
- By snakebyte05 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2005, 06:29 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:22 PM