Working out with a Cold/Sinus infection

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Not a good idea for me at all in anyway shape or form. I thought I was ready to get a session in and after 15min I was DONE.
What really blows is not be able train, I did legs on monday and next morning out of effing no where i was dog ****!, but I guess its a good thing, because I do need to rest up, and its valid reason not to train (but it sucks regardless). Im currently bulking and having awesome results, Im not on a cycle, just regular stuff (creatine,protein,muti etc etc.) which Im taking tho Im ill. My weight is still floating between 186 and 188, I mean how much can you loose in 4 to 7 days? not much if you eat and keep your water intake high but thats just me.
I was feeling like I could get one in today, but my body (after my warm up) told me stop, my point is its all about listening to your body and making the right choices, thus recovering and getting your self back on track. Im annoyed but this crap will pass and I'll be training like a BAMF again.
"can I get a hot tub!!"

Last edited:
fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Made another attempt tonight, it was a no go.. Im going to give it another try wed night. Got on the scale and my weight is 186.5lbs. but i feel like im 150 lol, no really, its strange not going to the gym (i mean going and actually working out).
I miss the pump, its so effing addicting. Anyways Im on a bulk, and in few months I'll be on H-drol cycle, looking forward to that and my pct is solid, serm and an AI this time around, along with the staple of supps, test boosters etc.
Alright Im done venting fellas.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Better off waiting till you better to return to training. Protein synthesis will be the last thing on your bodies mind while trying to fight off infection. Plus intense exercise has an acute neg affect on your immune system, so you'd be prolonging the sickness by attempting to train

Bile12345

Awards
Yeah man I feel ya. Just had my wisdom tooth taken out and I feel like total ****. I dont even wanna get out of bed. I have to force myself to drink my shakes. Forget trying to eat anything solid like a steak or chicken breast.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Better off waiting till you better to return to training. Protein synthesis will be the last thing on your bodies mind while trying to fight off infection. Plus intense exercise has an acute neg affect on your immune system, so you'd be prolonging the sickness by attempting to train
yeah bro, Im just listening to my body, was going to give it another try wed but im just going to wait until sat/sun. Setbacks suck.