cheap teeth whitening?

Massiah

Awards
Anyone have this done? If so where csn I find some discounts, bargains, etc?
Code:

bsypher

Awards
LOL funny post but I had been looking for the same thing. In my research I found that CastleDental, a chain, has cheap whitening. It's a chain and they have a million locations across the states.
I paid $300 or so for the tube and the mouth piece which is supposed to be almost better than the in house procedure. Also, the tube lasts forever. I will probably be able to use for 1-2 years before I run out. once every 4 months or so.

OR, if that's too much the whitening strips DO work but they are a pain to keep in.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
hydrogen peroxide.. its cheap. Just pour some on your toothbrush after brushing your teeth, and rinse very well when your done.
Do that on a regular basis, teeth will get white, now if you are looking for the George Michael glow, then thats a different story..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hydrogen peroxide.. its cheap. Just pour some on your toothbrush after brushing your teeth, and rinse very well when your done.
Do that on a regular basis, teeth will get white, now if you are looking for the George Michael glow, then thats a different story..
this works. also can make a paste using peroxide and baking soda, brush and rinse. works pretty good.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
opalesence....i think that's how it's spelled. buy it on amazon or ebay make sure you get the kits though with the trays s/b about $60-$70

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
Haha, what a coincidence. I was just thinking about this. The other day my wife was complimenting my physique and my daughter added "yeah, but your teeth are looking yellow" -lol (gotta love a child's honesty!).

Anyway, I've been using arm & hammer peroxi-care toothpaste (baking soda/peroxide) for a long time.

I'm curious if using straight h. peroxide once in a while would improve things?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Crest white strips with the 5 finger discount :fing02:

Just kidding. Brush your teeth with pure baking soda. Do this carefully, it can make your gums bleed.

Chest

Awards
Crest white strips with the 5 finger discount :fing02:

Just kidding. Brush your teeth with pure baking soda. Do this carefully, it can make your gums bleed.
does just brushing your teeth with baking soda really work? i use peroxide and that works nicely,i have never tried just plain old baking soda. Maybe ill give it a shot

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
does just brushing your teeth with baking soda really work? i use peroxide and that works nicely,i have never tried just plain old baking soda. Maybe ill give it a shot
worked for me. makes the gums bleed a little tho so be careful. also funky taste.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
use peroxide as you would mouth wash. i never put it on my tooth brush, doesnt seem it would be enough to cover every area.

Last edited:
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Does peroxide taste as bad as it smells?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Is that's what's in crest whitening mouth wash that makes it smell funky?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listerine whitening strips 14$ for 56 strips (on sale at walmart) after 2 a day for one box u will only need to use them as needed. Then use their whitening rinse no dark pop and U will be good. I'm a freak bout my teeth lol