eca and drug test
- 11-16-2010, 12:28 PM
- 11-16-2010, 11:42 PM
No you won't. At least it is highly unlikely. Especially since this is for a job. They use the standard NIDA 5 which does not test for substances like ephedra. Ephedra is chemically similar, but not the same as amphetamines. If the test was for collegiate sports or something that would be different. Even if it were to show up you would simply tell them that you take bronkaid or primatene which as you know is legal and bought over the counter.
To back this up I regularly take drug tests in the military and have done so while on eca and have been fine. I am also the urinalysis coordinator for my unit by the way, so I also have experience on that side of the table as well.ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
- 11-17-2010, 09:28 AM
ephedra has such a short half life you could stop it for a few days if you were worried about it.
11-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pizzig21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2010, 08:54 PM
- By RICE in forum OTC DrugReplies: 11Last Post: 09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
- By DOMOkun in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 07-14-2009, 07:57 PM
- By Stuntdawg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2008, 07:37 PM
- By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2003, 01:08 PM