Hey guys, Im 20 years old, 6 foot and about 195. Im looking to go on a serious bulking phase right now. Ive been lifting since i was about 16. only serious for about a year now. Im taking a couple test boosters from a company called complete nutrition. their test booster called 3-test oxo, and their creatine called CX5. I am also drinking xtend amino acids and drinking a whey proetin immediately after the gym and a caseine shake before bed. Using jack3d as my preworkout. My main goal right now is to just eat as much as i possibly can and start doing low reps with heavy weight at the gym.
My gym schedule goes:
I have a few general questions and would love to hear any advice you guys have. Thanks guys!
1. How many calories/carbs/protein should i set as my daily goal?
2. Is fast food such as an angus burger from mcdonalds or a pizza that bad when your bulking or can it be beneficial?
3. How much cardio if any should i be doing?
4. SHould i be eating carbs before bed? if so, how many?
5. SHould i shorten my workouts? right now they are about an hour 15 to an hour and a half max