What are some good sources of gluten free carbs?
- 11-07-2010, 01:37 AM
- 11-07-2010, 07:49 AM
* Rice - brown, basmati
* Vegetables - potatoes, kumara, pumpkin, beans and lentils
* Fruit - bananas
This is just a few - a quick search on the internet will yield a lot more food options.
The Primordial Woman
- 11-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Couscous is made from wheat and therefore is not gluten free. Oats should be gluten free but often aren't due to manufacturing processes. You can get certified GF oats if you look hard enough.
Rice and quinoa are personal favourites.
11-07-2010, 10:30 AM
11-07-2010, 06:36 PM
11-07-2010, 06:47 PM
They have pretty big bags of quinoa at costco, and I think its pretty cheap but I can't remember the exact price.
11-08-2010, 03:46 AM
11-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-27-2011, 05:49 PM
- By kingdong in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 11-20-2010, 07:33 PM
- By kingdong in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:55 AM
- By Elizzard in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:29 AM