Insoluble fiber question
- 11-06-2010, 06:19 PM
- 11-20-2010, 01:04 PM
I personally feel that insoluble fiber kills my appetite and makes me feel full longer. It's good and bad. Good for dieting , bad for much needed calories. Great for late evening though.
You may have the 2 fibers mixed up.
Soluble fiber does not seem to have a huge effect on appetite, especially compared to insoluble.
The best fiber I've ever had is Psyllium husk.Metamucil unflavored is a staple in my diet. It mostly contains soluble fiber. Keeps you regular, no stomach issues whatsoever. Doesn't give you gas like veggies and beans. Generally insoluble fiber gives you more gas too.ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
WHAT has science offered?
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigdognhb in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 04:14 PM
- By Nightwanderer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:26 AM
- By KSMA in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2008, 10:26 PM
- By Insidious1 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2007, 08:34 PM
- By swoosh in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2006, 11:25 AM