COFFEE COULD ALSO BE PART OF HEALTHY DIET!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
im a coffee person i drink coffee 3 times a day...because coffee for me is part of my healthy diet..its an antioxidant..so it could wash out your toxic inside your body...just wanna share it to you guys..

Chest

Awards
coffee is fine for you as long as you dont over do it. some people i know will drink 30-40 cups a day. i wouldn't recommended that lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i have to have my coffee...a caffeine supplement may work but the added other benefits of a nice cup of black coffee....i drink 2 a day, once in mid morning and once in the afternoon....but if i'm taking a preworkout i limit the coffee since my afternoon cup is close to when i take my preworkout

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
im a coffee person i drink coffee 3 times a day...because coffee for me is part of my healthy diet..its an antioxidant..so it could wash out your toxic inside your body...just wanna share it to you guys..
The problem is that some people have the ability to metabolize the caffeine quicker than the others. Those that can break it down faster, get the benefits of the antioxidants from coffee without the excessive stimulation of the caffeine. But yes, coffee can be a staple beverage in a diet, kept under 4 6oz cups a day. I drink 2-3 cups once a week on saturdays when I go out to eat.

Exercise123

Awards
Yes, once or twice a week is it for me. Sure it may have antioxidant effects, but so do vitamins and so does alpha lipoic acid, acetyl l-carnitine, etc. Just note the negatives and positive and decide what fits for you. Caffeine may have antioxidant effects but it also strains the CNS. Combined with heavy resistance training, caffeine can put a large amount of strain on the CNS.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Yes, once or twice a week is it for me. Sure it may have antioxidant effects, but so do vitamins and so does alpha lipoic acid, acetyl l-carnitine, etc. Just note the negatives and positive and decide what fits for you. Caffeine may have antioxidant effects but it also strains the CNS. Combined with heavy resistance training, caffeine can put a large amount of strain on the CNS.
Its coffee, not caffeine that has the antioxidant effects. Also, each antioxidant is different. Acetyl L-Carnitine actually increases production of free radicals, the reason ALA is suggested or another strong antiox to be taken with it. In my opinion there are a lot of good things about getting your nutrients from real food products over supplements.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its coffee, not caffeine that has the antioxidant effects. Also, each antioxidant is different. Acetyl L-Carnitine actually increases production of free radicals, the reason ALA is suggested or another strong antiox to be taken with it. In my opinion there are a lot of good things about getting your nutrients from real food products over supplements.
ALCAR is a pro-oxidant, not an anti-oxidant. Increased mitochondrial expression, part of the MoA of ALCAR, leads to increased free-radical production.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR is a pro-oxidant, not an anti-oxidant. Increased mitochondrial expression, part of the MoA of ALCAR, leads to increased free-radical production.
Which is why I said it increases free radical production and that you should take a strong antioxidant with it.