- 10-23-2010, 10:16 AM
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Northeastern United States
- Rep Power
Anyone here use this software?. I have used FitDay before and it is ok. The thing about Fitday is they never update there software. I'd rather deal with a software company that actually comes out with new builds and actually updates the foods....Plus Fitday customer support is really lacking.
Calorie Counter Diet Software 100% Guaranteed... & FREE Food Diary..
I was thinking about trying Diet Power but I'm not sure about it.
- 10-28-2010, 10:07 AM
- 10-28-2010, 10:14 AM
I always wanted a nice tracker, but I agree, fitday sucks. I have tried a few others, but havent found one that is actually useful.
if you try this one out, let us know.The Historic PES Legend
10-28-2010, 10:24 AM
CRON-O-METER... Open source, and free. Need I say more..
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alan82 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:13 PM
- By machine528 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2008, 07:05 PM
- By handzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2004, 04:16 PM
- By kojie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2004, 09:23 PM