Are the fats in soy nuts healthy??
- 10-20-2010, 07:22 PM
- 10-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Yeah my man pufas are the fats you want to eat. example omega 3 and omega six. they have tons of health benefits so enjoy lol
- 10-21-2010, 08:15 PM
10-21-2010, 09:04 PM
no prob man, a couple days agioi had some roasted edamame and they were delicious and filling man i suggest you try it out
10-22-2010, 02:28 PM
10-22-2010, 04:13 PM
As far as soy is concerned. As long as its not GMO (genetically modified), soy can be alright. Soy does contain a lot of flavinoids that can mimic estrogen though. Here are some "ideas" about soy. I don't agree with all of them but overall I think soy is crap. It was grown as fertilizer for a long while before people started consuming it in soybean form. Fermented soy is alright though.
10-22-2010, 08:12 PM
12-01-2012, 08:03 AM
sure, but mainly polyunsaturated I think, so like all fats, its bad in excess/ratios to other fats, need a balance of all of them but that is hard to achieve..
Similar Forum Threads
- By phL8Tme in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2013, 01:25 AM
- By lamboruns in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 04-17-2009, 10:11 AM
- By Sandcruiser in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 AM
- By John Smeton in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2005, 06:14 PM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2004, 12:10 AM