The Dreaded Tren Shutdown

BigDro

Awards
I've posted about this before, but i didnt get any good answers so here i am again. i shutdown (no libido) very hard from a tren cycle and it has been several months since i PCT'd with clomid 150/105/105/70/35 and im still not the same!!!! This kid has the same problem as me

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/149314-tren-xtreme-xtreme.html

same exact problem.
No libido
He's positive it isnt mental, there is no interest in sex!!

What is causing this and how can i fix this and get back to normal??!! Would the Testosterone REcovery Stack from PP benefit me ( and i mean long term not like a quick fix)?? please help

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've posted about this before, but i didnt get any good answers so here i am again. i shutdown (no libido) very hard from a tren cycle and it has been several months since i PCT'd with clomid 150/105/105/70/35 and im still not the same!!!! This kid has the same problem as me

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/149314-tren-xtreme-xtreme.html

same exact problem.
No libido
He's positive it isnt mental, there is no interest in sex!!

What is causing this and how can i fix this and get back to normal??!! Would the Testosterone REcovery Stack from PP benefit me ( and i mean long term not like a quick fix)?? please help
Well, if you want to do everything right instead of throwing stuff at it and hoping somethign sticks, got get bloods.

T, E, TSH, VitD... etc... etc.

I think "The Matrix or Jansz" could point you in the right direction of what bloods to get tested.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
How old r u

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh spaghetti o's

Thats not good man, better grab some clomid quick or nolvadex.