10 best foods for MASS

1. 10 best foods for MASS

found this article, has some good foods and info on why they are great additions to a MASS/BULKING diet!

10 Best Foods For MASS!

2. thanks bud. good info
    •   

3. ^^no problem, thought it was pretty cool and as long as i can help, i know better than any how hard it is to put on size

4. im right there with ya

5. awesome info

6. Sans the apple juice and white bread, it's a good list.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Thanks for the link...really helpful as a basic guidline for nutrition.
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.

8. Good info., thanks for the link.

9. no problem guys, been drinking apple juice before workout since i stumbled upon this...

gives you good carbs and some energy before the gym

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Sans the apple juice and white bread, it's a good list.
    Yeah is what the article says about Apple Juice really true? Seems a bit of a stretch to me.

11. Not dissing the OP's effort but I personally find these articles to be more sensational than substance. Individual foods are rarely important; it is the bigger picture picture that matters.

12. Nice choices. I've been thinking about increasing my egg intake from 4 whole to 6 daily (large eggs)

13. Good read, definitely helps give ideas of what to eat when trying to pack on size. Peanut butter and whole milk have always been my go to products

14. Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    Yeah is what the article says about Apple Juice really true? Seems a bit of a stretch to me.
    Haven't tried Apple Juice before the gym, but I drink some cranberry juice beforehand and it works, good carbs and energy for me.

15. i had no idea garlic oil and olive oil helped bulking. thanks for sharing

16. Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    i had no idea garlic oil and olive oil helped bulking. thanks for sharing
    coconut oil too

17. Turnips and pickled herring

18. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    coconut oil too
    isnt that a laxitive?

19. Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    isnt that a laxitive?
    I've heard that, but I take it almost everyday and it never had that effect on me even cooking with it. Maybe if you drank a whole bottle of it lol? Good cals, fats, and taste great.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    I've heard that, but I take it almost everyday and it never had that effect on me even cooking with it. Maybe if you drank a whole bottle of it lol? Good cals, fats, and taste great.
    Thanks dude I like the flavor just hate the consistency of solid coconut. Ill add it to my cabinet

21. Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    Thanks dude I like the flavor just hate the consistency of solid coconut. Ill add it to my cabinet
    Just throw it in the microwave quickly. I keep mine in a cabinet in the kitchen and it doesn't go into solid form, still stays liquid though you can see small pieces of it solid floating around. couple seconds in the microwave fixes that.

Yeh it taste so good, especially when cooking with it it blows away olive oil imo, I can never taste a difference in olive oil or cheap veggie oil when cooking... only if I put it directly on a salad or something. Coconut oil gives that little nutty/sweet taste.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    Just throw it in the microwave quickly. I keep mine in a cabinet in the kitchen and it doesn't go into solid form, still stays liquid though you can see small pieces of it solid floating around. couple seconds in the microwave fixes that.

Yeh it taste so good, especially when cooking with it it blows away olive oil imo, I can never taste a difference in olive oil or cheap veggie oil when cooking... only if I put it directly on a salad or something. Coconut oil gives that little nutty/sweet taste.
    hell yea thanks for the tip ill try that

23. good info to build a bulking diet around.

24. whitebread? Lol, here i am eating whole grains

25. unless i misread, i didnt see chicken on here lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:18 PM
  2. best foods for aas mass cycling?
    By bigrobk in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 06:17 PM
  3. Foods