starvation, not intentionally

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
my house has no food. i need calories. i have hydrowhey and had one after my work out. im STARVING. i have chunky peanut butter and eggs. im screwed. and i have 20$ but only fastfood surrounds me! help!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot with 20 bux I would buy. Eggs 18 eggs about 2 bucks. 2 gallons of milk about 5 bucks. Rolled oats about 3 bucks . A couple boxes of pasta 3 bucks. A thing of sauce. 2bucks. and a 5 dollar package of ground hamburger. Should last aweek or so if you budget how you eat.

MAke a big ass serving of pasta with the sauce and hamburger. Theres your dinner for a few days. Thats what I o. Eat 3 eggs, a cup of rolled oats with a scoop of PB for breakfast. and make do with the rest. Milk is good for after workouts.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
hahaha dude that sounds amazinnnnnnn. wheat pasta for me tho, and hamburger is good if im trynna get lean? never heard of rolled oats either, how do u mix it with pb?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just the same. Generic(price chopper brand) whole whaet pasta is pretty much the same amount of cash. Thats what I eat. The rolled oats. Go to the cereal isle, walk toward the boxed oatmeal, and there should be canisters of rolled oats(basically just like oatmeal)but rolled flat and a bit chunkier. I am not a cook that early in the morning. When Im preparing my eggs, I just scoop out a cup or so of the oats, put a scoop of PB, then add some water. Put that stuff in the microwave for 2 minutes, then , Voila, stir and eat.
The hamburger, if you buy the leaner stuff like 93% lean, but if you dont have much to eat in the first place the regular stuff wont kill you. I mean fats are good for you to a certain extent. anything else I can help you with, dont be afraid to PM me.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the better question is why isn't there food in the house? Are you a student? There are many programs out there that may be of benefit to you. Having said that, P&J is a cheap alternative when working out, and it's a staple for many advanced athletes that I know of, canned tuna is as well. Or maybe I misinterpreted everything you said, if that's the case...my bad.

andrewcb

Awards
the stores around me have gallon milk on sale all the time....2 for 3 bucks
i think walmart has cheap rice

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
im broke now. no money at all and all i have at home is eggs, wheat bread (ive had this combo for like 3 weeks straight im tired of it) and chunky peanut butter. im so hungry idk what to do

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
im broke now. no money at all and all i have at home is eggs, wheat bread (ive had this combo for like 3 weeks straight im tired of it) and chunky peanut butter. im so hungry idk what to do
Get another job. Find something to make money. Get on the govt dole and get food stamps. Sell plasma. Just figure it out.

Why don't you have money? That has to be corrected before you can fix the food problem.