ways to boost LH naturally
- 05-08-2011, 12:22 PM
I made one suggestion. Didn't continue on and on. I could easily dispute your claims that a product like DAA would not useful when a person using a product like androgel, but I am not, because I am not being a push salesman. I made a suggestion, that's it. Nothing pushy or inappropriate about it. Move on for pity's sake. In a thousand other threads I'll make suggestions that won't have any product's that I sell rec'd in them. AM does a good job keeping the balance as paid sponsor board.
mkretz, I wish you all the best on your LH boosting quest. I live the same issue every day as a long term TRT'r and understand the issue very well as I am always looking for the best way to naturally boost my LH as it does matter even when the your introducing test from an outside source.
- 05-09-2011, 12:31 AM
05-09-2011, 09:49 AM
05-13-2011, 02:48 PM
I was speaking of the NTBM rep suggesting the products they sell. They really do push the products hard on unsuspecting members that don't have a clue that they are actually representing the company. Sorry but thats just not right.
05-14-2011, 04:18 PM
05-17-2011, 09:11 AM
^^^^^ best post of the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
Similar Forum Threads
- By lutherblsstt in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 51Last Post: 09-05-2011, 02:31 PM
- By UnrealMachine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 07-10-2010, 12:33 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:32 AM
- By liquid in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2008, 03:51 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2003, 09:48 AM