Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waht are sum ways to naturally boost my LH levels because they are really low

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Healthy fats are unsaturated fats... right?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
brb stocking up on healthy fats ;)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i already eat lots of healthy fats.....any other ways? maybe natural supplements?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i already eat lots of healthy fats.....any other ways? maybe natural supplements?
You may want to look into HCGenerate by NTBM. It has an effect on the leydig cells if I'm not mistaking, and those interact with LH in testosterone production. Can't hurt to try it out

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGHenerate comes off as not natural to me....am i wrong?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
HCGHenerate comes off as not natural to me....am i wrong?
Actually it is natural bro, you should definitely check it out! I myself will be trying to stack this before my next cycle to see what my next blood test says. I had low LH and FSH levels, if you saw my blood panel results in my log. So I hope to boost this with the help of this product.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill def. look into it thanks alot..............anyone have any feedback on this product?

RollinsClone

Awards
look into D-Aspartic Acid. It has been shown to boost LH and as a result testosterone even while on cycle. Should also be quite effective for coming off cycle if it helps LH levels rebound quickly.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look into D-Aspartic Acid. It has been shown to boost LH and as a result testosterone even while on cycle. Should also be quite effective for coming off cycle if it helps LH levels rebound quickly.
im on androgel right now, so u thinkt aht woudl sitll help? even with Testosterone coming from an exogenous source?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah check our DA-HCG. Definitely has merit in boosting LH levels among other things. I'm going to start running it as part of my life regimen as a long term TRT'r for the same reasons.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id lvoe to run that but i dont want it to go to waste since im on androgel.......

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id lvoe to run that but i dont want it to go to waste since im on androgel.......
It wouldn't be a waste, per se, but you wouldn't get anywhere near the same effects as if you weren't taking exogenous test.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id say a DAA product, your already taking test. LH is gonna go down as a result. It simple really. Why are you worried about it? I was on androgel too, the TRT should take care of you.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am board sponsor and yes I am selling what I am suggesting, but that is what happens here on AM a thousand times a day and there are some really great products that the board sponsors rep. I would suggest someone elses DAA product but that would be stupid as a business owner. Our DA-HCG is a stellar product that works. This is a paid advertisement....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah from people that are sponsors and are trying to sell it. Don't you know a salesman when you see one?
Yah there's seriously little benefit to using a test booster when on Androgel.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i was always uner the impression that since my ody is gettin T from an outside source that it would do nuttin for me.....esp. for the LH because since my body thinks its makin T it doesnt need to make LH

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Yeah from people that are sponsors and are trying to sell it. Don't you know a salesman when you see one?
Yes, some of the rah, rah salemanship on this board is getting annoying. Been away for a year and really noticed it ramp up.
I know they need to make money but keep it real.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I made one suggestion. Didn't continue on and on. I could easily dispute your claims that a product like DAA would not useful when a person using a product like androgel, but I am not, because I am not being a push salesman. I made a suggestion, that's it. Nothing pushy or inappropriate about it. Move on for pity's sake. In a thousand other threads I'll make suggestions that won't have any product's that I sell rec'd in them. AM does a good job keeping the balance as paid sponsor board.

mkretz, I wish you all the best on your LH boosting quest. I live the same issue every day as a long term TRT'r and understand the issue very well as I am always looking for the best way to naturally boost my LH as it does matter even when the your introducing test from an outside source.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I made one suggestion. Didn't continue on and on. I could easily dispute your claims that a product like DAA would not useful when a person using a product like androgel, but I am not, because I am not being a push salesman. I made a suggestion, that's it. Nothing pushy or inappropriate about it. Move on for pity's sake. In a thousand other threads I'll make suggestions that won't have any product's that I sell rec'd in them. AM does a good job keeping the balance as paid sponsor board.

mkretz, I wish you all the best on your LH boosting quest. I live the same issue every day as a long term TRT'r and understand the issue very well as I am always looking for the best way to naturally boost my LH as it does matter even when the your introducing test from an outside source.
just to be fair, primordialperformance pimps their products about 20x more than taurus. and NTBM has calmed down but they are up there as well.

dont see why someone would randomly jump on a taurus rep lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just to be fair, primordialperformance pimps their products about 20x more than taurus. and NTBM has calmed down but they are up there as well.

dont see why someone would randomly jump on a taurus rep lol

id have to agree....and thanks again for the help guys no worries with promoting ur products, id be doin the same thing haha....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was speaking of the NTBM rep suggesting the products they sell. They really do push the products hard on unsuspecting members that don't have a clue that they are actually representing the company. Sorry but thats just not right.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Bingo.

When done maybe look into a DAA, Trans-Res, or maybe even a Testofen product. There are several good ones out. Search bar will be all you need.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ best post of the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!