- 08-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Are these real? That is, can I really eat 200g+ of shirataki noodles plain and only get 2-3g of carbs, 0g protein and 0g fat? Is this the perfect diet food?
Low Carb Grocery: Product Details for Miracle Noodle- Fettucini Pasta (198g)
- 08-20-2010, 12:25 AM
I read about these about a year ago in Men's Health, but never looked into it any further (I was pretty lazy in terms of if it wasn't at my grocery store of choice, I wasn't going to go out of my way to find it anywhere else).
In theory and on paper they sure look great, but I can't say I ever did any additional research.Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
Lockout Supplements Representative; Use code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
08-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Made of Glucomanon. PURE FIBER
Ive eaten them for years now (when dieting).
The texture takes time to get used to but legit for sure.
A similar comparisons could be....
Fat Free Mayo to Mayo
Definitely different but it serves its purpose and you get used to it
Similar Forum Threads
- By CrazyChemist in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:22 PM
- By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2009, 10:00 PM
- By Hurleyboy05 in forum RecipesReplies: 14Last Post: 11-19-2008, 05:19 AM
- By Hurleyboy05 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 46Last Post: 07-17-2008, 09:17 AM
- By taellian in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2005, 12:36 AM