The skinwich

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF is a Double Down? This is the second time that I've read a post talking about it in the last five minutes, lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I think my cholesterol just shot up 40 points...

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
my heart died a little seeing that....

state fair this year, theres was a fried donut burger...
And people still wonder why there's so many fat people!!
It's because of stupid fat food like that!!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
This would be awesome if it was offered by Popeye's instead of KFC.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
what i want to know is what they do with all the white meat after they collect the skins?

nynone

nynone

Awards
what i want to know is what they do with all the white meat after they collect the skins?
Hmmmm...... :33: the list goes on my friend

its depressing isnt it...
VERY depressing. And to think we actually need shows like Biggest Loser, etc., in order to get our country scared sh**less into being healthy. Mother f***er. I swear it'll be a long time before we are as healthy (nation wide) as the Europeans. And the European people drink more, and smoke more! Yet they have better life spans. I know the reason is because the aren't lazy asses, but still. People in America need to learn what the word moderation means when used in the phrase "everything is good for you in moderation".

TeamT10

Awards
Hmmmm...... :33: the list goes on my friend

VERY depressing. And to think we actually need shows like Biggest Loser, etc., in order to get our country scared sh**less into being healthy. Mother f***er. I swear it'll be a long time before we are as healthy (nation wide) as the Europeans. And the European people drink more, and smoke more! Yet they have better life spans. I know the reason is because the aren't lazy asses, but still. People in America need to learn what the word moderation means when used in the phrase "everything is good for you in moderation".
To be honest, yes people are lazy (i was one), but ALOT of it, is how its presented to people, and the world we live in, because the only way people are shown to diet is these fake bull**** adds for atkins and jenny craig, when the real diets, EATING BETTER, are all people need, when is the last commercial that told people SODIUM is BAD actually happened, and how up front is any media outlet on the food we intake, i mean i was shocked when i went through my weight loss, got off my fat ass, and moved, that bam instantly life was better, and does any commercial really display that

america blows in alot of regards, kinda dumb...

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, yes people are lazy (i was one), but ALOT of it, is how its presented to people, and the world we live in, because the only way people are shown to diet is these fake bull**** adds for atkins and jenny craig, when the real diets, EATING BETTER, are all people need, when is the last commercial that told people SODIUM is BAD actually happened, and how up front is any media outlet on the food we intake, i mean i was shocked when i went through my weight loss, got off my fat ass, and moved, that bam instantly life was better, and does any commercial really display that
I know all about being fat and lazy too!! I was between 320-350 about a 1.5-2yrs ago and I'm now 200-205 and all I've done is eat better and workout and my life is now 100 times better than it was!! Eating healthy and working out is now just part of my life and I love it!!!

nynone

nynone

Awards

Good to here "was" and not "am" ;).

I agree with you on the whole media outlet. Magazines say "take this pill..."-, and commercials say "join this for a better lifestyle". My mom started weight watchers, and my sister joined in. I think it's the only real diet out there that is big via t.v. or just known widely. It's not really a diet, though, when you consider it to be a "eat what you want as long as you don't top out on points". It kind of tells people that they can eat crap and get results if they just slim down on portion sizes (essentially). What happened to the health portion in Health Ed. class in high school? All I remember from it was talking about drug use/abuse (mainly just abuse), and the proclaimed side effects of recreational drugs (which were never back up by any medical proof. they actually taught that xtc drained your spinal fluid, and claimed it was a fact... even though it's only a myth and never been proven). Too bad we just shun Public Enemy #1 and leave it at that, forgetting about what our focus should really be on, being healthy :(

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
oh dude ive seen people at work starve themselves until later, saving up all their points so they can ravage some cake and brownies later and still be good on points for the day!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
oh dude ive seen people at work starve themselves until later, saving up all their points so they can ravage some cake and brownies later and still be good on points for the day!
So you are saying binge-eating, one meal a day, all carbs and fat - but within the weight-watchers point system, is not going to get me the rock hard muscular physique i'm looking for? :ntome:

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
So you are saying binge-eating, one meal a day, all carbs and fat - but within the weight-watchers point system, is not going to get me the rock hard muscular physique i'm looking for? :ntome:
only if those points are spent on the new anabolic Hollywood cookies

nynone

nynone

Awards
Way to rep the cookies bro!!!!! oh wait, I thought I heard somewhere those were top secret... oh well :bigok:

But I can't wait to see when my mom, mainly, decides to start saving points for something to eat later in the day. She already gets hungry all the time and complains. She never heard me complain when my diet went from around 4K to only 1.8K calories per day. Plus, my change was over the course of two days. I admit I'm not her age, and not all "old and senile". But still ma, why ya b****in? Dieting is easier if you shut up, do what you're supposed to, and make it your lifestyle. Whining and complaining never got anyone anywhere in terms of success.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
lmao - reps for that, which means your rep power just went from 26 to...... 26 :dunno:

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
lmao - reps for that, which means your rep power just went from 26 to...... 26 :dunno:
lol i think my rep points are broken, they never go up no matter how much i get repped

nynone

nynone

Awards
lol i think my rep points are broken, they never go up no matter how much i get repped
up to 27 last time i checked lol..... which was right before i made this post. Up once more from me ;)