Low adrenals HELP!

sobeman88

Awards
I believe I am suffering with low adrenals for awhile now. I have all the associated symptoms. My testicles are shrinking up and my penis has no blood flow.

Most of you would say "see a doctor"....but i one knows their own body and this is pretty obvious. I have no adrenaline. End of story. I feel miserable all day. Low adrenal also relates to thyroid problems.

So im wondering what you guys think I shoud do? Or when I see doctor, what will they prescribe me?

Thanks

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
you should def see a doctor but in the meantime you can try a couple things. quit drinking caffeine, obviously. try mild adaptogens, L-theanine and ashwaganda. start googling adrenal fatigue my friend

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I believe there is a supplement called Reset AD, which could prove beneficial in your situation, you might wanna look it up =)

sobeman88

Awards
Thanks guys for your help.

Yeah it sucks because ive always been skinny and ripped. Now all of a sudden im getting bloating and maybe digesting 3 times a week! Not good. I feel sluggish and I cant think clearly.

I havent gain any weight. I actually lost weight but my stomach is puffy. Its weird

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for your help.

Yeah it sucks because ive always been skinny and ripped. Now all of a sudden im getting bloating and maybe digesting 3 times a week! Not good. I feel sluggish and I cant think clearly.

I havent gain any weight. I actually lost weight but my stomach is puffy. Its weird
yea just start googling and reading, im sure tons of information out there