How do you cooked your eggs?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
scrambled with bacon, steak, 1 tomato and 1 avocado. all scrambled in half a stick of butter

alih92

Awards
An egg omelette...4 eggs + 1/2 onion + 1/4 of a lettuce on the side as additional veggies.

I season the omelette with salt/red pepper

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I don't :) But the rare times I do it's sunny side up or poached

holmes85

Awards
Lately Ive just been hard boiling them... Dont feel like doing dishes if I scramble them haha..Its actually pretty good. I knock off around 8 a day lol.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I eat around 8-12 a day in a variety of ways. I really like boiled with salt and hot sauce for the go to. Add some cut up cucumber for texture etc. I also like Viking omelets that I have pioneered.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
3-6 eggs, let them cook on one side, push them together, flip, salt, pepper, cheese on top......MMMMMMMMMM

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
5-6 large at a time, scrambled. Omega 3 Butter to grease the pan. Very Yummy.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
8 whites scrambleed w/ pepper, im lame

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 whole/3 whites scrambled...salt and pepper to taste with chipotle tabasco sauce..yummy!!

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
egg whites are lame
Agreed, they lack the complete amino profile and a whole list of other nutritional goodies that you get from eating a whole egg.

Right now I am eating......7 WHOLE Eggs and 2 Cups of Broccoli.....

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
6 raw whole eggs a day for me. Mixed in my shakes. Tastes nommy

RedneckDB

Awards
Usually 3 egg whites+ 2 whole eggs on whole wheat bread toasted or lately been having it with 100g brown rice and 200g sweetcorn-this is what happens when your poor!

the stew

the stew

Awards
Im not cooking them at all until the recall is over.....

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
8-10 whites scrambled, topped with mild salsa...mmmm

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
scrambled with fat free mozzarella + high fiber tortillas + some green tabasco sauce or tomatillo..mmmm ;)

JDS777

Awards
shirred eggs....cant beat em, google that ****.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
4 eggs with pepper jack and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast

Chest

Awards
I make my eggs all different ways, scrambled, sunnyside up, pouched, boiled, over easy, they all taste great. I usually make them with crushed red pepper and black pepper. If i make egg whites i scramble them and eat them with hot sauce.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I cook just the egg whites, from the shell. (my family has a history of cholesterol issues)

But I might scramble them or make an omlettte. On the off chance I do eat an eggs with the yolk It's always fried with hot sauce :)

andrewcb

Awards
i dont care how clean my bulk is so my eggs might be different from others so here it goes!
add oil in a pan-turn on high-put 3 eggs in-when i see the eggs get brown around the edge then i scramble them-add 2 slices of cheese and 4 oz pork-add 8 slices of ham to honey wheat bread-slap the eggs/pork on that=badass sammich! wash it all down with a big ol glass of whole milk and your good to go<and i agree with not seperating your egg whites....thats like taking the fat off a steak! how dare u sir!!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
<and i agree with not seperating your egg whites....thats like taking the fat off a steak! how dare u sir!!
I've never liked the taste of the yolk to begin with. So its just a personal thing for me.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
i used to scramble them with bacon bits, cubed ham, green peppers and onions, and cheese...

but after seeing a video of evan centopani fry them up over easy and put some ketchup on them that's what i've been doing. it takes less time, less mess, and tastes DAMN GOOD!!!!

....whas with the egg recall?? :hmmm:

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
damn just googled it. the bastards at my walmart never put any signs up or anything...i've been working on my last 5 dozen case for a week or two so i'm good for now i guess.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
im always in a rush so i just dump egg whites into a bowl and microwave them for a minute