- 07-29-2010, 11:34 AM
- 6'1" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
so i use MCT oil as a good source of fats for my shakes while at work, gives me a good lift for a little bit, i know they arent EFA's but i like it so far,
curious as to the best timing around a workout, as of right now my preworkout is a GDA, like glycobol or need2slin, 35g sugar from gatorade, a preworkout (currently Maximize v2) and peptpro from Maximum absorbed protein,
would adding in MCT be a good idea PRE?
my post workout is another 35g sugar from gatorade, sometimes 35g waxymaize, and MAP from primordial,
Would adding in MCT POST be better off?
looking to add lean mass and get calories up a little bit,
keeping them out and sticking with 70g carbs post is also an option
Similar Forum Threads
- By ipotrofos in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2009, 11:20 PM
- By mikevizz in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:08 AM
- By OLY in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2007, 05:20 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2006, 03:16 PM
- By sweet-physique in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-10-2004, 02:09 AM