Meals to eat before bed
- 07-29-2010, 12:48 AM
- 07-29-2010, 03:01 AM
my favorite pre bed meal is 2 cups almond milk with a scoop of your favorite casein protein, good fats and slow digesting protein to last until breakfast.. trusciences casein is the shiz by the way..
only meals i have ever had before bed are
cottage cheese + 1-2 tbsp natty PB or almond butter
cottage cheese + 1/4 cup almonds
2 cups almond milk + casein powder
i guess its pretty limited for me but have you tried mixing CC with PB? tastes amazing..
You could also try making an omelet..
Similar Forum Threads
- By SouthernCharm in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 07-27-2010, 04:12 PM
- By Aggravated in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 21Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:22 PM
- By John Smeton in forum RecipesReplies: 55Last Post: 05-19-2008, 10:21 AM
- By RKL3rd in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2008, 05:28 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2005, 12:48 AM