- 07-28-2010, 04:33 PM
I usually eat my preworkout meal about and hour and a half before i go to the gym then take my jack3d half an hour before the gym. I am trying to bulk up but also have some stubborn stomach fat i am trying to lose. What are some preworkout meals you guys suggest? what are some meals you guys eat before the gym? and how many calories/carbs/fat/protein should be in it?
- 07-28-2010, 07:15 PM
You aren't going to bulk and lose that stubborn patch of stomach fat at the same time.
As far as pre-wo meal. That depends on what you've eating throughout the day before. I eat a chicken breast and whole grain flatbread with a scoop of natty pb about 3 hours before I lift. Then RPM 1.5 hours before or ASGT 45 min before gym time. But I also workout at night and that is my 5th meal of the day. I taper down the carbs throughout the day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1balla in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 42Last Post: 04-16-2011, 08:49 PM
- By hockeyroom28 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:57 AM
- By vette00 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:01 PM
- By skinnyBAR10dr in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:46 PM
- By Farmboy in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 06-13-2006, 05:41 PM