bloating :(

Montesano813

Awards
I started taking size on. In about a week I put on about 5 or 6 pounds. I can tell I'm retaining a lot of water from size on. I going to stop taking it now. My question is is there anyway to get rid of all the water I'm retaining, fast, other than just sweating it out?

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
You're 6' 3" and 185---
You either want to gain weight (which will be a combo of water, muscle, and. . .GASP. . .fat!) or you don't--
Make up your mind

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're 6' 3" and 185---
You either want to gain weight (which will be a combo of water, muscle, and. . .GASP. . .fat!) or you don't--
Make up your mind
This^^^^...

Its ok to lose your abs my friend :)

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
This^^^^...

Its ok to lose your abs my friend :)
thats what the joy of cutting is for :ugh2:

I never worry about my abs as long as im putting on size and strength, makes things easier ..

plenty of time to worry about abs when ur starving on your cut..

Montesano813

Awards
You're 6' 3" and 185---
Make up your mind
I've taken creatine before but for some reason this time all the water weight is going straight to my gut. All I'm wondering is they there are other ways to lose water weight other than just sweating.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've taken creatine before but for some reason this time all the water weight is going straight to my gut. All I'm wondering is they there are other ways to lose water weight other than just sweating.
caffeine. lower your sodium intake.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
The BEST way to lose water weight is to drink MORE WATER!!!!!!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
diuretic (water pills) they are not hard to find they will cut the water weight in 2 or 3 days.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i say let the water come off at it's own pace, just like it came on. lowering sodium will help. i'm with the others, some extra water weight usually equals a bump in strength, eases and lubes the joints... abs schmabs lol..