Berries

holmes85

Awards
Just started eating a whole bunch of Berries (Mostly blueberries, blackberries, raspberries) randomly lately. Noticed that I have been losing more fat during my cut.. especially in the mid section. :shrug: Just sayin lol.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:ponder:Berrys ,are rich on antioxidants so that is problably the help you are getting from them,but if you take this with your post workout shake ,it will slow the absortion of the protein!!just my 2 cents!!

holmes85

Awards
Getting back on the topic of berries lol... Picked up some Acai berry juice at the supermarket cuz my girls sister was raving about the health benefits of acai berries lol. Looked it up online and its being hailed as some kind of superfood lol.. nutritional content does look pretty good. Omega 3 6 9 and helps to fight free radicals etc? I dunno if I buy into all the hype, but its tastes pretty good! I feel healthier haha. I think the brand I picked up was Samboza or something like that. Anyone else try this stuff?

STPlover

STPlover

Awards
I think the Acai is a great berry but its not worth paying what they charge for it.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
raw Acai juice with pulp and skin is worth paying for...or get it shipped frozen from brazil. otherwise they are just watered down concoctions

holmes85

Awards
That Samboza brand that I got has pretty much only Acai Juice and pulp... I looked at a few other brands and most had pear juice, apple juice as well as other ingredients mixed in. Is the juice not very effective compared to the actual raw berry itself? The juice is kinda pricey, but not really that expensive imo. $6 for 32oz I think? Its not like im chugging the stuff like I drink gatorade lol.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
That Samboza brand that I got has pretty much only Acai Juice and pulp... I looked at a few other brands and most had pear juice, apple juice as well as other ingredients mixed in. Is the juice not very effective compared to the actual raw berry itself? The juice is kinda pricey, but not really that expensive imo. $6 for 32oz I think? Its not like im chugging the stuff like I drink gatorade lol.
yea $6 sounds about right. pure acai juice with pulp will do if you cant afford to ship berries. just a tablespoon or 2 first thing in the morning is best