Leaky Gut Treatment?
- 07-17-2010, 03:15 AM
- 07-17-2010, 04:49 AM
It exists, and natural treatments abound, one that I have read a lot about is supplementing with L-Glutamine. It reduces cravings for sweets\carbs and also promotes healing of the inestines.
There is a site I have gone to and learned about making the blood more alkaline which prevents lots of diseases that thrive in an acidic environment.
A contributor from Bangkok who is a physician shares a lot of information, and I am certain you will find the info you are looking for.
I would recommend reading all his posts, this man is a genius!
Ted from Bangkok
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rhyno in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:28 PM
- By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:20 PM
- By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2007, 05:06 PM
- By nallepuh in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2007, 10:45 AM
- By BryanFury in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 34Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:02 PM