Fast Low Carb Breakfast Ideas

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Breakfast is the weak point in my diet because I basically eat breakfast at my desk at work. Just needing some ideas on how to cut the carbs but still be mobile....I am very busy running kids to school etc in the morning so I need something I can fix before hand and carry with me to work.

thanks!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cottage Cheese, Greek yogurt, stevia and PB. Maybe some sugar-free jelly.

Or

Protein shake, big handful of almonds.

Or

Homemade Protein bars using gluten, nut meals and eggs with your favorite protein.

dropshot001

Awards
liquid egg whites are your friend. what about packing glad/tuperware up the night before so in the morning you can just throw it in a bag and leave?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I am thinking about boiled eggs. I had not thought about liquid egg whites....I could scramble a bunch and put them in containers for the week.....they would be good in the fridge for a few days.

thanks guys

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Sausage and scrambled whites (or whole egg) omelets. If ketoing, add in cheese! I also like to do ham and cheese omelets. Either can be made up a pan at a time, portioned into plastic tubes or bags, and refrigerated for the week.

alih92

Awards
See I'm one of those wierd people who actually prefer meat for breakfast.

I usually grill/pan grill me up some chicken breasts for dinner and leave the rest overs for break fast.

However usually I just end up eating all of the chicken and during breakfast I'll make a 3 egg omelette with jalapenos/peppers/onions/iodine salt :)