Question about cutting
- 07-13-2010, 01:53 PM
- 07-13-2010, 02:51 PM
All sugars are not created equal and you can pretty much eat anything on any diet as long as the quantities are within the context of your goals.
- 07-13-2010, 02:53 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 117 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Kiwi in the United States
- Rep Power
The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it lays everything out re nutrition and training for the beginner and experienced trainee.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:50 PM
- By Legacykid in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-18-2009, 01:47 PM
- By searcyc2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2008, 10:39 AM
- By jjm in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 09-07-2006, 11:04 PM
- By Shake in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-10-2002, 06:39 PM