Cheat meals that arent cheat meals

  1. Cheat meals that arent cheat meals


    Do you have something you make that isnt a cheat meal but taste like one??

    Tonight i mixed sugar free banana pudding, chocolate casein, milk and ice and made a shake that tasted like it was from braums...

    42g protein
    5g fat
    8g carbs

    sure fooled me
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:


  2. Steak Fajitas on whole wheat tortillas with Chipotle salsa. Stays in my macros for dinner and tastes fantastic

  3. Low carb pizza, eggs benedict, Reuben sandwich on low carb pita, curry, chili...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  4. man eggs benedict sounds soooo good right now
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    man eggs benedict sounds soooo good right now
    2 egg yolks
    1 tbsp butter buds
    1/2 to 1 tbsp lemon juice (depending on your taste)
    1/4 tsp paprika
    sprinkling of cayenne
    1/2 Cup Almond milk

    Heat on the stove, stirring constantly, just until it begins to steam. Pour into a bowl immediately while you cook the eggs and some ham or turkey breast. I'll usually add a slice of fat-free cheddar too.

    Throw it all on top of a low carb pita, or if you're really low carb'n, some asparagus.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    2 egg yolks
    1 tbsp butter buds
    1/2 to 1 tbsp lemon juice (depending on your taste)
    1/4 tsp paprika
    sprinkling of cayenne
    1/2 Cup Almond milk

    Heat on the stove, stirring constantly, just until it begins to steam. Pour into a bowl immediately while you cook the eggs and some ham or turkey breast. I'll usually add a slice of fat-free cheddar too.

    Throw it all on top of a low carb pita, or if you're really low carb'n, some asparagus.
    oh thank you buddy i know how to make it... im a pretty good cook im just sad that i am at work and am now salivating for some eggs benedict. hollandaise sauce is where it's at. I like it on top of a lot of things...

    Bernaise is good too.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  7. Take a look at how few carbs/cals are in KFCs fried chicken since they changed their cooking methods and breading practices earlier in the year. Make a nice cheat meal that, depending on your macros and diet type, isnt a cheat at all!

  8. I cheat everyday lol.. My body doesn't mind haha..

  9. I roll with sludge alot

    protein
    pb
    almond milk
    all stirred up, can either freeze, microwave, or just eat rite after mixing its all good..

    simple and delicious

  10. protein bars (taste like brownies a little)
    chocolate protein powder
    natty pb
    a little water for texture
    *a little milk possibly (havent tried adding but seems good)

    shape it like a big brownie, put on a plate and into fridge or freezer.
    nomnomnom

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    Take a look at how few carbs/cals are in KFCs fried chicken since they changed their cooking methods and breading practices earlier in the year. Make a nice cheat meal that, depending on your macros and diet type, isnt a cheat at all!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  12. My fiance makes a delicious turkey meatloaf that i eat on my cheat days. Its not totally healthy but its worth it.

  13. it should be healthy if you use 92% above lean turkey...just don't eat too much

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    Take a look at how few carbs/cals are in KFCs fried chicken since they changed their cooking methods and breading practices earlier in the year. Make a nice cheat meal that, depending on your macros and diet type, isnt a cheat at all!
    I dig their popcorn chicken and the double down, but alas, I still consider that a cheat...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I dig their popcorn chicken and the double down, but alas, I still consider that a cheat...
    Mega cheat...I hate the double down. Totally gross to me.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Mega cheat...I hate the double down. Totally gross to me.
    Its good when you make it at home with turkey bacon and two grilled chicken breasts and add your own cheese.

    I tried both the grilled and the crispy Double down.. And theyre not that bad to where I think theyre gross but I feel like hell after eating that much sodium. I mean guys you may not think that the double down is that bad but just see how much sodium is in most fried/fast food.. Water retention and bloating like a MF
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    it should be healthy if you use 92% above lean turkey...just don't eat too much
    For sure usually get ground turkey breast so try to get as lean as possible. Its what i consider a cheat meal cause of the great taste to it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cheat meals???
    By TipTopShape in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 08:59 PM
  2. Cheat Meals...
    By SwoleT in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:04 PM
  3. Cheat Meals
    By mcgee1516 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 08:37 PM
  4. cheat meals
    By browns1234 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Log in
Log in