Need help on what to eat with new job

SVT01

Awards
I recently started a new job last week and was wanting some opinions to piece together a good diet cuz im crunched for time. my hours are 7-4 and breakfast is impossible because i cant get up early enough to make something good and make it to work on time. i get a 15 minute break at 9:30, 30 minute lunch at 12 or 12:30 and another 15 minute break at 2:30. what do you guys suggest?

bomb402

Awards
I suggest packing meat and saturated fat stuff like cottage cheese with vegetables and maybe a potato or something.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Grilled chicken salads/wraps, turkey breast or lean ham, nuts, string cheese, cottage cheese. You can get sets of plastic Glad containers at Walmart for like $3

SVT01

Awards
Grilled chicken salads/wraps, turkey breast or lean ham, nuts, string cheese, cottage cheese. You can get sets of plastic Glad containers at Walmart for like $3
that sounds like a good start to me

BigTyler

Awards
Protein shake and peanut butter after you wake up. Eat breakfast at your first break, scramble up some eggs the night before and bake up a batch of homemade oat bars. At lunch heat up a lean steak, veggie, and rice stir fry you made the night before. At 2:30 chow down on one of those marinated tuna packets and another oat bar. Or if reheated eggs aren't appealing to you (and I don't blame you) eat a tuna packet with a few oat bars at your 9:30 meal

That's only my suggestion, not knowing you goals of course...

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Scrambled eggs are good for you? I mean I know they are but I thought your supposed to stay away from yolks as much as possible?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Scrambled eggs are good for you? I mean I know they are but I thought your supposed to stay away from yolks as much as possible?
you need some cholesterol,moderation like everything.I am a big fan of hard boiled eggs,fast and easy!

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Hard boiled eggs rock. Make a quick egg salad with mayo and mustard.. perfect for Keto dieters

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
mayo? lol. i cut mayo out of my diet, life is unfair. im trying to lose fat and gain muscle, and I'm trying to go about it in a very strong way. I still eat fast food maybe 2 times a month though. But I've replaced mayo with regular mustard, thats the only truly non-fattening condiment right?

Robbo

Awards
Let me know if you find anything better than mustard. It's the only thing I can find that is not egg or sugar based that I like.

smoothballer

Awards
Grilled chicken and 90 second Uncle Ben's Brown Rice. Quick and easy!