GM Salmon May Soon Land On Your Dinnerplate

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
****ed up

im not a fan of GM foods really. it all has its ups and downs, a lot of things are GM.

but i say leave the meats and fish for non GM.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on the other hand, if this will make healthier foods cheaper, and easier to come by and they can selectivly help with specific allergins people have i think it would be a good idea, however genetic biodiversity goes down the drain.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the laws of supply and demand. If you will eat it and you demand it, they will surely supply it in one way or another(in mass quantities). Like most things with the FDA, I do not agree with the blind labeling practices, but for them it helps sales. In the end it is all about the buck.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the laws of supply and demand. If you will eat it and you demand it, they will surely supply it in one way or another(in mass quantities). Like most things with the FDA, I do not agree with the blind labeling practices, but for them it helps sales. In the end it is all about the buck.
i agree, they label GM foods like regular or any other food, which is wrong in many ways.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
buy canned salmon. its all wild caught, comes with skin/bones from alaska. farm raised makes more profit when sold in stores prefrozen so all the canned stuff is wild. ive been buying them for $2.5 a pop at whole foods. tons of awesome fat, protein. each can is 400 cals. pour some olive oil on that and thats your 600 cals you need to bulk. i mean $2.5 is more than a can of tuna but you get twice as much fish in these and its much more nutritious.