Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?!!?!?

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TJM5054 View Post
    This. Of course a fellow PA and PSU fan (just graduated from PSU) would know "the cure!"
    Thats right #1 party school in the nation. The apple cider vinegar is something i discovered last year...it works for just about everything. Alkalizes the blood as well as flushes out toxins. Activated charcoal i tried at GNC for years helps too.

2. ya coconut water is the $hit
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
    •   

3. have sexx it takes it away

4. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    Thats right #1 party school in the nation. The apple cider vinegar is something i discovered last year...it works for just about everything. Alkalizes the blood as well as flushes out toxins. Activated charcoal i tried at GNC for years helps too.
    When should you take the apple cider vinegar and activated charcoal? Before, During or After?

5. would the apple cider have healing properties towards AAS
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

6. As you drink, drink water.

Prior to drinking, eat a nice carb dense meal.

7. When would be the best time to drink the cocunut water? Before Drinking, After Drinking/Before going to bed, or the morning you wake up with the Hangover?

8. i drink it right before i leave the house half a bottle then another half right when i get home b4 bed.

9. well being as how i come from a mexican family my whole family (brothers and father) they take aspirin in the mornings during hagover. idk i dont drink as much as them
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    i drink it right before i leave the house half a bottle then another half right when i get home b4 bed.
    does this work well for you?
    •   

11. yes, i dont care about hangover but i noticed it helps my muscle from lookin depleted the next day

12. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    When should you take the apple cider vinegar and activated charcoal? Before, During or After?
    before you go out. if u feel a little queezy in the morning hit the ACV again. The charcoal (as per directions) says before drinking

13. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    well being as how i come from a mexican family my whole family (brothers and father) they take aspirin in the mornings during hagover. idk i dont drink as much as them
    that cant be too good for the liver.

14. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    that cant be too good for the liver.
    well either we have a strong as liver or maybe its not that bad my dad is like 55+ and still going strong
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Since it looks like poseidon is no longer available Blast by nimbus may work as well

but poseidon did wonders for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Nimbus also makes something Called Rehab P-3 and its pretty much Blast plus a bunch of other stuff and works well but its kinda expensive but worth it for not having a hangover.
    Poseidon is still available.

ReHab-P3 is made specifically for Hangovers. Comes in a NiteTime/Morning combo pack. By far the best Hangover Relief product on the market.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Burn View Post
    Poseidon is still available.

ReHab-P3 is made specifically for Hangovers. Comes in a NiteTime/Morning combo pack. By far the best Hangover Relief product on the market.
    I went to the site. I hope they send out a free sample

17. i know people have mentioned drinking water, but around here a real common drink right now is vodka/water/limejuice. it tastes like limeade, its delicious and no hangover afterwards.

18. ^ this is what I said

Good vodka will never give you a hangover :P

19. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    ^ this is what I said

Good vodka will never give you a hangover :P
    the key being GOOD vodka.
    rye on the otherhand will give you a nasty hangover cause its a severe diuretic.

20. Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    the key being GOOD vodka.
    rye on the otherhand will give you a nasty hangover cause its a severe diuretic.
    What wold be considered a good vodka? If you can list some that be great.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What wold be considered a good vodka? If you can list some that be great.
    my favourite was belvedere. otherwise id drink goose or level.
  22. Never enough

Svedka has the best price/quality ratio
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Svedka has the best price/quality ratio
    just whatever you do in your innebriated state, do not think that just because clementine flavor svedka sounds kinda funny that it will therefore be awesome. it is wretched.
  24. Never enough

Yeah, even their citron is just iffy. But their plain vodka is almost perfect, I like it slightly better than grey goose sipped.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

25. Grey Goose is good stuff too :P

26. I went to a place called dublin deck and spent $75 on Vodka/7-Ups in 15 minutes...didnt notice it was being made with goose lol. I agree on the svedka though, the plain is great for the price.

27. Quote Originally Posted by ryox82 View Post
    I went to a place called dublin deck and spent $75 on Vodka/7-Ups in 15 minutes...didnt notice it was being made with goose lol. I agree on the svedka though, the plain is great for the price.
    dude drive in from LI to where im at in Manhattan. 1 ****ty vodka 7 is $17

28. everytime i'm in in the city, i drop at least 80 bucks at a bar easy

29. Watery fruit before you go to sleep. Oranges, strawberries, etc. All the urination whacks your electrolytes so the fruit is way better than water.

But knowing the crowd here nobody would dare touch some fruit.

30. lmao ^ so true it has simple sugars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Hangover
    By bigpapa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 06:54 PM
  2. How To Cure A Hangover
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 05:12 PM
  3. Hormonal ways to prevent excess body hair?
    By Flay in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 09:52 PM
  4. Hangover B Gone
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:06 AM
  5. hangover help
    By sreed11 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:33 AM