Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?!!?!?

Page 13 of 14 First ... 11121314 Last

1. Best way to cure a hangout is don't drink!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by juiceyyy91 View Post
    Best way to cure a hangout is don't drink!!
    No that's avoiding it.
    And boring as ****, do you also not have sex before getting married and never got in a fight?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ThaGerGuy3000 View Post
    No that's avoiding it.
    And boring as ****, do you also not have sex before getting married and never got in a fight?
    Well do what you want, it's your body lol I could careless if you rot yourself away hahah... Just giving you some great advice, if u dont want a hangover or to feel like **** dont over do it or stop being cheap and drinking cheap booze.. lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I need to know what are some of the best ways to prevent a Hangover. I hate the headaches, body aches, nausea, stomach pains, etc... all around feeling of a hangover. I'm planning on doing a trip over the summer for a couple of days and odds are that i am going to be drinking a couple of days in a row, so a hangover is the last thing i need. WHat is the fastest way i can recuperate from a hangover? Are their any supplements/vitamins/drinks/foods/etc.. i can take to prevent/cure a hangover? All tips/tricks would be greatly appeciated!
    Dont get drunk!

5. Quote Originally Posted by juiceyyy91 View Post

Well do what you want, it's your body lol I could careless if you rot yourself away hahah... Just giving you some great advice, if u dont want a hangover or to feel like **** dont over do it or stop being cheap and drinking cheap booze.. lol
    "Great advice"
    Do you really think people didn't know that already?

But thanks. Has been posted several times and has nothing to do with the topic.
    You, sir, must be a genius!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ThaGerGuy3000 View Post
    "Great advice"

And ur the retard asking why u feel depressed like a girl after you drink lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by juiceyyy91 View Post

And ur the retard asking why u feel depressed like a girl after you drink lol
    Amazing comeback though you mistake me for someone else and I don't suffer that problem (or almost never)

8. Quote Originally Posted by ThaGerGuy3000 View Post
    "Great advice"

Yea guess u r the wrong guy. But your still a tool

9. Quote Originally Posted by juiceyyy91 View Post

Yea guess u r the wrong guy. But your still a tool
    Because I drink alcohol or because I called you out on writing stupid irrelevant bs?
    Don't answer I am unsubbing because this has become annoying.

Also: you're*

10. Quote Originally Posted by ThaGerGuy3000 View Post
    Because I drink alcohol or because I called you out on writing stupid irrelevant bs?
    Don't answer I am unsubbing because this has become annoying.

Also: you're*
    Lmao called me out on what?? Cuz I said don't drink if u feel like ****? Hmm if something made me feel like **** I wouldn't do it.... Your a clown go hang it up lol

11. There is no "cure" for a hangover. If there was some company would be making trillions.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

12. Took a crazy large dose of b-vitamins and water. Didn't feel a thing the next day

13. Anyone try morning recovery drink?

14. Lol! You revive this every 2 years...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

15. Always looking to stay up to date
  16. Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?!!?!?

Most “hangover supplements” suck, and some can even be harmful, such as anything with NAC that recommends taking it after drinking. NAC should only be taken before drinking to protect the liver; taking it after can cause further damage. Some ingredients do actually have interesting research in regards to alcohol consumption though.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. I find the best thing to do is drinks a sports drink before you go to bed, then second one when you wake up in the middle of the night to clear out the first one.

18. I recently found the best cure, I quit drinking alcohol... Works like a charm. I used to throw down a few vitamin B's, a couple Aleeve's, and some Gatorade...
  19. Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?!!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by LeviRamirez25 View Post
    I find the best thing to do is drinks a sports drink before you go to bed, then second one when you wake up in the middle of the night to clear out the first one.
    What if you don’t wake up in the middle of the night lol? I don’t think disrupting your sleep is the best way to minimize a hangover.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    What if you don’t wake up in the middle of the night lol? I don’t think disrupting your sleep is the best way to minimize a hangover.
    Pedialyte works awesome, but getting a full nights rest helps too!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

21. Assass1nate full dose post drinking before bed.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Assass1nate full dose post drinking before bed.
    DHM!

Nice

23. Best way to avoid hangover is not to drink. If that fails and you get one, sumatriptan or more alcohol will cure it. My hangovers have become so hideous that I rarely go over a sixpack

24. As hard as it is, have another drink when you wake up and jump in the pool. Works everytime

25. Dont drink also back in the days when i used to drink and do drugs my no fail hangover cure was a few hydrocodone. Worked almost every time. Not that i would suggest anyone ever do that of course. Just saying thats how i used to do it and im glad i dont have to live that way anymore
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Hangover
    By bigpapa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
  2. How To Cure A Hangover
    By B5150 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 04:12 PM
  3. Hormonal ways to prevent excess body hair?
    By Flay in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 08:52 PM
  4. Hangover B Gone
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 07:06 AM
  5. hangover help
    By sreed11 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:33 AM