Natural Prolactin Inhibitors?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Natural Prolactin Inhibitors?


    What are some natural prolactin inhibitors? What natural foods, supplements, vitamins, drinks, etc.. can i use to inhibit prolactin?


  2. why do you want a prolactin inhibitor? are you producing milk?

    simply put prolactin produces milk ;estrogen produces titties.

  3. L-Dopa/Bulk 1-Carboxy

    Anything that raises your dopamine is going to inhibit prolactin in short.

    why do you want a prolactin inhibitor? are you producing milk?
    Prolactin does quite a few other things in the body besides aid in milk production. Higher prolactin levels increase your refractory period after ejaculation, just one example that comes to mind.
    •   
       


  4. Vitamin B6 (OK, precipitates crazy dreams, may downregulate gene expression from activation of androgen receptor)

    Vitex (better)

    Cabergoline (not natural, heart issues, but without question the most effective. Males report being able to have multiple orgasms on caber)
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    L-Dopa/Bulk 1-Carboxy

    Anything that raises your dopamine is going to inhibit prolactin in short.



    Prolactin does quite a few other things in the body besides aid in milk production. Higher prolactin levels increase your refractory period after ejaculation, just one example that comes to mind.
    apologies to the OP , i glossed over the question too readily.

  6. Cabergoline and deprynal (sp?)

  7. are prolactin inhibitors safe for men to take? Why do men have this hormone?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    L-Dopa/Bulk 1-Carboxy

    Anything that raises your dopamine is going to inhibit prolactin in short.



    Prolactin does quite a few other things in the body besides aid in milk production. Higher prolactin levels increase your refractory period after ejaculation, just one example that comes to mind.
    Good info here.

  9. can anything else decrease prolactin?

  10. Cabergoline and pramipexole are prolactin inhibitors and can be bought from research chemical companies

  11. Cabergoline and pramipexole are prolactin inhibitors and can be bought from research chemical companies
    They are also very potent pharmaceuticals which I would not go about using lightly, especially just to inhibit prolactin secretion.

  12. I don't think i want to mess around with cabergoline. i'm just looking to naturally decrease/inhibit prolactin

  13. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Vitamin B6 (OK, precipitates crazy dreams, may downregulate gene expression from activation of androgen receptor)

    Vitex (better)

    Cabergoline (not natural, heart issues, but without question the most effective. Males report being able to have multiple orgasms on caber)
    what do you mean when you say b6 will downregulate gene expression from activation from androgen receptor. Is that bad? lol

  14. Ginkgo Biloba

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    what do you mean when you say b6 will downregulate gene expression from activation from androgen receptor. Is that bad? lol
    yeah i want to know too
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  16. http://www.jbc.org/content/267/6/3819.full.pdf


    The short answer is that maybe it's bad. Transcriptional response basically is the beginnings of what proteins the cell in making - it's part of the cascade that leads to muscle and strength in response to androgens. Study is in vitro, so it is hard to know if the concentrations are outrageously huge.

    Then again, I'm a guy who drank a bunch of grapefruit juice to help out his Hdrol.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  17. P-5-P.

  18. What else raises dopamine levels?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What else raises dopamine levels?
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5316586_incr...naturally.html

  20. What purpose does prolactin serve in men?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What purpose does prolactin serve in men?
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/archive/i...hp/t-7428.html

    have a read

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    L-Dopa/Bulk 1-Carboxy

    Anything that raises your dopamine is going to inhibit prolactin in short.



    Prolactin does quite a few other things in the body besides aid in milk production. Higher prolactin levels increase your refractory period after ejaculation, just one example that comes to mind.
    agreed. i use 1 scoop 1carboxy and p-5-p every night b4 bed

  23. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Very cool and Interesting

  24. what else safely increases dopamine

  25. any foods that increase dopamine or inhibit prolactin?

  26. Mucuna Pruriens
  27. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CJSalcedo View Post
    Mucuna Pruriens
    Works really well ^^^ I use this frequently in LipoTrophin PM but I'll be going back to IGF-2 soon.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CJSalcedo View Post
    Mucuna Pruriens
    Whats the best way to take this supplement?

  29. wht is p5p???

  30. It's the bio available or active form of vitamin B6.

  31. What has everyones results been on P5P?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What has everyones results been on P5P?
    So-so for me... I don't know, I think Prolactin is mostly an issue of estrogen management.

  33. T3 lowers prolactin. But I dunno, unless your gearing up for a special night/weekend or something where something major like caber is in order, I think outstanding has the right idea by just keeping your estro in check

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What purpose does prolactin serve in men?
    Basically acts as a protectant hormone. Following a dopamine spike (such as orgasm) prolactin is released and decreases sex drive thereafter. In evolution, this may have been an adaptation to encourage couple bonding.

    During times of hyperthermia, especially hyperthermia during exericse, prolactin is released and reduces drive and exercise performance to prevent the organism from continuing to generate great heat loads exercising and to prevent heat illness such as heat-stroke.

    Br

  35. Does anyone know where I can buy some 1-Carboxy? Pref Bulk

  36. So pretty much, males in todays world doesn't even need Prolactin?

  37. Don't be a reductionist. Wiping any one hormone out of an endocrine system that functions as a cyclical cascade and strives for balance is going to have transient and devastating effects on the rest of system.

    Br

  38. Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    Don't be a reductionist. Wiping any one hormone out of an endocrine system that functions as a cyclical cascade and strives for balance is going to have transient and devastating effects on the rest of system.

    Br
    I don't mind transient as much as devastating. Estrogen reduction before a contest it fine by me

    Just in case it hasn't been mentioned, or mentioned in a while throughout this thread, FormaStanz is a great intervention for Progesterone. I have always been of the mindset that controlling estrogen = controlling prolactin and progesterone at the same time.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I don't mind transient as much as devastating. Estrogen reduction before a contest it fine by me

    Just in case it hasn't been mentioned, or mentioned in a while throughout this thread, FormaStanz is a great intervention for Progesterone. I have always been of the mindset that controlling estrogen = controlling prolactin and progesterone at the same time.
    good info bro. controlling estrogen is also one of the best ways to control cortisol as well. Progesterone is actually derived from pregnenolone, as well as most of the other major hormones. I'm not sure what this has to do specifically with this topic, but I'll post this up for anyone interested in seeing a chart of the exact pathway that steroidal hormones take in the body, I find it quite interesting...


    Name:  steroidpathways.jpg
Views: 6095
Size:  109.2 KB

  40. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    good info bro. controlling estrogen is also one of the best ways to control cortisol as well. Progesterone is actually derived from pregnenolone, as well as most of the other major hormones. I'm not sure what this has to do specifically with this topic, but I'll post this up for anyone interested in seeing a chart of the exact pathway that steroidal hormones take in the body, I find it quite interesting...


    Name:  steroidpathways.jpg
Views: 6095
Size:  109.2 KB
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MakaveliThaDon again.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prolactin Sides with Low Prolactin Levels?!?
    By Jarred28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 03:58 AM
  2. Natural PDE5 Inhibitors?
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 11:19 AM
  3. Natural COX-2 inhibitors to avoid while on X-Factor
    By Neil5585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 01:52 PM
  4. Aromatace inhibitors vs. suicide inhibitors
    By Headdoc in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Log in
Log in