Taking Vitamin C

1. Taking Vitamin C

Vitamin C? When do you guys take it and why? How much?

2. in the morning after breakfast, vitamin shoppe brand buffered C powder form. about a teaspoon which is 2-3 grams

3. I take an extra 500mg with breakfast, and again with dinner. I also take a multi vitamin with breakfast, and dinner.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    Are you taking a multi-vitamin?

5. I take 2000 mg with my breakfast.

6. A 1g dose should be fine with breakfast. It's one of the more studied doses too, not that I think the stuff is dangerous in anything but insane amounts!

7. yea either way its water soluble so there is no toxicity issues, 1-5 gs are all acceptable doses

8. 1G Breakfast, 1G about an hour pre workout, 1G after workout... however been researching up on the risks of taking post workout, may switch that one to take before bed with pre bed meal instead..

9. 1g with breakfast and 1g with dinner.

10. I'm super dosing today....feeling kinda ****ty....500mg at breakfast, 1g every 3-4 hours after that

11. i saw an interview with Marius Pudz where he said he takes 3-4 grams a day but when he feels a cold coming on he ups it to like 20 grams.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i saw an interview with Marius Pudz where he said he takes 3-4 grams a day but when he feels a cold coming on he ups it to like 20 grams.
    **** looks like i'll have to step it up then

13. I wouldn't overdo it, but with vitamin C it's kind of hard to overdo it, so go to town if you feel like it.

Vitamin C is awesome

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    **** looks like i'll have to step it up then
    yea man start overhead pressing 400 for reps
  15. 2 fresh orange each before breakfast meal

Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    I do eat my 2 fresh orange each before breakfast meal and before to sleep (midnight snack). As what I read at pureandhealthy.com, body absorbs its nutrients of fruits at the morning before the meal.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin E protects testes while taking steroids
    By liquid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 01:03 AM
  2. Taking black powder while taking Slim Xtreme?
    By Persian1012 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 04:16 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 05:20 PM