CELIAC DIET HELP NEEDED! Please
- 05-21-2010, 02:28 PM
- 05-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Don't eat wheat products. I mean, you can still eat meat, fish, poultry, veggies, fruit, nuts, rice and yams/potatoes. I don't really see what your issue is?
- 05-23-2010, 12:07 AM
I've been gluten free for a few months now, it's not that hard. If you haven't discovered quinoa yet then you are missing out, it is really carb dense and even has like eight grams of protein in a serving.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chris808costa in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 08-03-2009, 07:48 PM
- By thegodfather in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2009, 02:57 PM
- By anthonymassey in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2009, 11:38 PM
- By THEleroy in forum BulkingReplies: 16Last Post: 06-09-2007, 08:08 AM
- By jaymode in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 06-04-2006, 07:20 PM