Wine or not wine? lol
- 05-21-2010, 07:28 AM
- 6'0" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 05-21-2010, 07:36 AM
It apparently reduces protein synthesis, maybe that is because it gives the liver something else to do, I'm not sure.
I drink red wine mostly . It is purported to have several benefits but there is more research all the time.
- 05-21-2010, 09:01 AM
05-21-2010, 01:02 PM
^ Like he said. One to two glasses a day are fine, red apparently being the best.
05-31-2010, 04:01 PM
I prefer red wine rather than any other alcohol drink. Based on the article I've read on pureandhealthy.com, Red wine in moderate quantities can help long-term heart health. One of the reasons for this is a natural compound found in red wine called resveratrol. Resveratrol has been claimed by some researchers to be responsible for the positive effects red wine has on cardiovascular health.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1HP in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:43 PM
- By Urban Monk in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2008, 01:04 AM
- By avenue Red in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2007, 08:41 PM
- By dwass in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2005, 05:00 PM
- By jimmy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2004, 05:54 PM