new need help plz

imuglylol

Awards
hey im 15 127 lbs and a hradgainer im never gonan rrelly cut so can i just eat foods high in fat i hear its good for pwoer lifters and stil lget al lthe protein and carbs i need thx if u can reply

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Was there a question in there? Eat more, lift heavier w/ a lower rep count....I think?

imuglylol

Awards
so am i suppsoe to eat like a body builder fat free yogurt whoel wheat bread oatmeal or can i eat that also with like bagle bites steak ice cream etc

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
ice cream is one of the 5 worst foods you can eat, along with doughnuts, hot dogs,...can't remember the other two.

You know there's a search function on this site. You might want to explore that option.

BIG R

Awards
Yes, you can eat foots that are high in fat, IF they are high in protein. Such as meat.

AVOID foods that are high in simple sugars and in corn syrup. Like ice cream. Throw that soda away and grab some milk. Seriously.

When you get older and your metabolism changes you will need to adjust your eating habits, but for now, eat lots of meat to get big!

Note: You can mess up and eat hot dogs, ice cream, and other crap occasionally and it isnt going to kill you. But cut it back.

bpchampion

Awards
i
You know there's a search function on this site. You might want to explore that option.
2nd that, when i found this site i didn't have to post anything for a good 3 months lol