Low Carb Milk = Great!

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I just read online about this low carb milk, so I just bought it.

Has 3g of Carbs/ 8g protein/ 0g fat

GREAT for us Carb Sensitives who love the milk in the morning!! Tastes the same pretty much, noticed no difference!

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I love milk... I like calorie countdown milk.

Chocolate
Fat-Free
Regular

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Yeah i didnt even know it existed!! It's so hidden at the local supermarket i read about it online and spent a long time trying to find it, it's with the lactose intolerant milk so that's why I never found it...

It's a protein food now :D

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Where are you guy's finding the fat-free version? It seems no grocer carries it in my area.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you guy's finding the fat-free version? It seems no grocer carries it in my area.
I have this same problem as well, wally world carries the choco n the 2% but never the fat free.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Yeah chocolate is 2% and has 5g carbs regular is fat free.

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
I used to be able to get the fat-free version. Now I can only buy chocolate or regular 2%. The fat-free/low-carb variety gives me more options when putting meals together as I hit different macros.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Yeah having fat free/low carb milk makes milk a protein food, not a carb food. Helps me a lot, since my struggle is to get more calories from protein.

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
Does soy milk compare to real milk like low carb milk would? I really have no idea about milk I just realized lol.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Does soy milk compare to real milk like low carb milk would? I really have no idea about milk I just realized lol.
lol neither had I...i was just getting back from the gym and my good tasting protein was gone, all i had left was some EAS urgh, so i was like 'damn...this thing tastes bad with milk, let alone in water' but i can't have milk because im on a low carb diet so i was like 'i wish there was such thing as low carb milk" so i went on google and found it lol

so EAS helped me find it in a way =P

I dont like soy...but i heard of almond milk, should be good, but it's expensive

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hood milk is some good stuff for sure. Seems that since the whole commercial success of Atkins has slowed down over the past few years, the suppliers have not been carrying it as much. It was at one time endorsed by the Atkins program.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go thru a half gallon of the fat free about every 2-3 days :)

futbolista

futbolista

Awards
Thanks for sharing that! I'm going to look for it next time I go grocery shopping.