Love Me some Sam's Club

  1. Love Me some Sam's Club


    Can you say BULK??



    I also buy veggies, milk, cheese, nuts, coffee, chicken, and fish (probably some other stuff) in bulk and Im lovin it.


  2. I have to say I MUCH prefer the old fashined oats to the "quick oats"

  3. still the 1.97lbs chick breast is the way to go......love the sam's myself....
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by drivehard View Post
    I have to say I MUCH prefer the old fashined oats to the "quick oats"
    I do too, I was actually disappointed when I saw that its all they had.... I normally buy the regular ones.. But hey, 9lbs for 7 bucks!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by itismejoshy View Post
    still the 1.97lbs chick breast is the way to go......love the sam's myself....
    Dude yeah I buy the biggest package of that as I can LOL

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Dude yeah I buy the biggest package of that as I can LOL

    hell ya! it's normally like $15 for a week worth of chickbreast at almost every meal! best deal out there!

  7. Yeah we have CostCo out here on the east coast....I usually go to that. I got burnt out on the old fashioned oats and switched to the quick. Unfortunately, they don't carry the quick kind.

    Either way....it's still awesome to save 200 bucks a month by shopping at wholesale.

  8. I get about 4-5lbs of spinach a week from Costco. Saves me a ton of money. Not to mention nuts, fruits and chicken.

  9. I must say Quaker Oats SUCKS. Half the time I've had their oats I've gotten sick. I read somewhere that they might be spraying the oats with something like sulfur dioxide. In any case they make me sick.

  10. Well Ive never heard from anyone getting sick from eating quaker oats... But in general I just love buying food in bulk and saving some serious $$$$

  11. Costco's FTW!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  12. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Costco's FTW!!
    No joke dude. I was spending 400 a month at giant....and now i'm spending 150-200 per run. Lots of savings.

  13. I have a sams on one end and a costco 5 miles in the other direction.
    I usually shop costco but ill do sams for the chicken. You can't beat that. However, there are times that I shop the regular grocery store because I love variety.

    Sometime I have to cook several different meats and vegggies because I refuse to eat the same thing twice in 2 days. Usually I will but I have my weeks where I refuse to.

  14. i wish they had costco near me. not even one in my state. but yeah i hit the grocery store because you cant buy EVERYTHING in bulk. A little variety in a clean diet goes a long away

  15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Costco's FTW!!
    haha awesome!

  16. I love Quaker Oats in the morning with 2 tsp of Peanut butter. I'm just not sure how to measure each serving of oats, the bag has no cup in it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    I love Quaker Oats in the morning with 2 tsp of Peanut butter. I'm just not sure how to measure each serving of oats, the bag has no cup in it.
    Just use a dry mearsuing cup. If you scoop a 1/2 cup of oats, add 1 cup of water and microwave for 3 minutes. Add peanut butter.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    Just use a dry mearsuing cup. If you scoop a 1/2 cup of oats, add 1 cup of water and microwave for 3 minutes. Add peanut butter.
    I actually usually add natty and chocolate or vanilla whey protein. yummmm.

  19. I just got my Sam's Club membership and am loving it. I'm buying up all their oats, top sirloin, ribs, and milk. I also bought a 15 dozen case of eggs!!

  20. It's costco for me. Always buy my chicken, eggs, ground turkey, oats in bulk there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I'm in the Club ...35 and over!!!!
    By Jaydela25 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:23 PM
  2. Im in the 35 club
    By jakellpet in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 08:59 PM
  3. Fight Club. Who would win?
    By Iron Lungz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:56 PM
  4. Gym or Social Club
    By tatortodd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-13-2003, 07:02 PM
  5. The ONLY way to go to a strip club...
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Log in
Log in