Love Me some Sam's Club

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Can you say BULK??

I also buy veggies, milk, cheese, nuts, coffee, chicken, and fish (probably some other stuff) in bulk and Im lovin it.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I MUCH prefer the old fashined oats to the "quick oats"

itismejoshy

Awards
still the 1.97lbs chick breast is the way to go......love the sam's myself....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I MUCH prefer the old fashined oats to the "quick oats"
I do too, I was actually disappointed when I saw that its all they had.... I normally buy the regular ones.. But hey, 9lbs for 7 bucks!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
still the 1.97lbs chick breast is the way to go......love the sam's myself....
Dude yeah I buy the biggest package of that as I can LOL

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we have CostCo out here on the east coast....I usually go to that. I got burnt out on the old fashioned oats and switched to the quick. Unfortunately, they don't carry the quick kind.

Either way....it's still awesome to save 200 bucks a month by shopping at wholesale.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I get about 4-5lbs of spinach a week from Costco. Saves me a ton of money. Not to mention nuts, fruits and chicken.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I must say Quaker Oats SUCKS. Half the time I've had their oats I've gotten sick. I read somewhere that they might be spraying the oats with something like sulfur dioxide. In any case they make me sick.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well Ive never heard from anyone getting sick from eating quaker oats... But in general I just love buying food in bulk and saving some serious $$$$

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Costco's FTW!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have a sams on one end and a costco 5 miles in the other direction.
I usually shop costco but ill do sams for the chicken. You can't beat that. However, there are times that I shop the regular grocery store because I love variety.

Sometime I have to cook several different meats and vegggies because I refuse to eat the same thing twice in 2 days. Usually I will but I have my weeks where I refuse to.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i wish they had costco near me. not even one in my state. but yeah i hit the grocery store because you cant buy EVERYTHING in bulk. A little variety in a clean diet goes a long away

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I love Quaker Oats in the morning with 2 tsp of Peanut butter. I'm just not sure how to measure each serving of oats, the bag has no cup in it.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I love Quaker Oats in the morning with 2 tsp of Peanut butter. I'm just not sure how to measure each serving of oats, the bag has no cup in it.
Just use a dry mearsuing cup. If you scoop a 1/2 cup of oats, add 1 cup of water and microwave for 3 minutes. Add peanut butter. :food:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just use a dry mearsuing cup. If you scoop a 1/2 cup of oats, add 1 cup of water and microwave for 3 minutes. Add peanut butter. :food:
I actually usually add natty and chocolate or vanilla whey protein. yummmm.

Chico222

Awards
I just got my Sam's Club membership and am loving it. I'm buying up all their oats, top sirloin, ribs, and milk. I also bought a 15 dozen case of eggs!!

smoothballer

Awards
It's costco for me. Always buy my chicken, eggs, ground turkey, oats in bulk there.