- 05-03-2010, 09:01 PM
- 5'11" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
i was told by a couple of body builders today for my fitness goals (mild fat loss, lean muscle gain) i should carboload once or twice a week, and the other days just consume moderate carbohydrates. I have never practice this, i always just took in a steady amount of carbs everyday. Would this be of benefit to me? why?
btw i just ate a TON of pasta
Similar Forum Threads
- By GreenSquats in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-30-2008, 12:01 AM
- By THEGEEZ in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2008, 10:33 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2008, 09:22 PM
- By KoreTrain in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 13Last Post: 05-25-2006, 11:54 AM
- By Fearhk213 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2006, 08:52 AM