- 05-03-2010, 05:11 PM
- 05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
100g of carbs is enough to give me yawns too. Why so much carbs? Before? Are they all dextrose/malto?
- 05-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Nah. Complex 1 hour before hand. I don't like sugars right before my workouts; they make me crash.
05-04-2010, 04:50 AM
maybe look into getting a pre workout drink
05-05-2010, 04:19 PM
less carbs, add a pre workout drink of some kind (Stim or non stim) and BCAA's throughout workout
05-05-2010, 04:24 PM
05-05-2010, 05:00 PM
have you recently finshed a ph/ps or aas cycle, i know that durring pct and a little after i loose all motivation
05-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Do you have any solid goals? Lack of goals always drops my motivation.
05-07-2010, 10:58 PM
I just started smoking again... Probably why..
Super stressed out. Lifting has been put in the backseat..
05-17-2010, 07:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BrentD22 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2010, 04:36 PM
- By Shane0Mac in forum BulkingReplies: 13Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:13 PM
- By canadianrookie in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 03-21-2007, 12:52 PM
- By msucurt in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 11-08-2006, 03:53 AM
- By getjacked63 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-02-2006, 12:59 PM