healthy?

1. healthy?

once a week i eat at a certain dinning hall and the only healthy food they got mexican. So always get rice,grilled chicken, lettuce, beans, and a dot of salsa. I normally also get some fruit, and milk. Is this healthy please let me know!

2. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    once a week i eat at a certain dinning hall and the only healthy food they got mexican. So always get rice,grilled chicken, lettuce, beans, and a dot of salsa. I normally also get some fruit, and milk. Is this healthy please let me know!
    Yeah, that's ok . . . You DO know that it's fine to "cheat" eat, aye, and only once a week is NOT going to hurt you.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. well i dont count this as a cheat meal thats the biggest problem. I want to count this as a healthy meal but is it ok?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    well i dont count this as a cheat meal thats the biggest problem. I want to count this as a healthy meal but is it ok?
    "rice,grilled chicken, lettuce, beans, and a dot of salsa" - that IS a healthy meal and far from being a cheat of any kind. You should be able to tell what is a healthy meal and what is not, really . . .

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. well i thought so, but i wasnt sure about the beans,or salsa. Sorry for the greenhorn question, but i mean i used to think naked protein drinks were good for you untill on here guys told me they have to much sugar.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How does a man truly know if he's healthy???
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:31 AM
  2. Am I doing this the healthy way?
    By amber2685 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:36 AM
  3. Healthy hot cocoa
    By tribaltek in forum Recipes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:44 PM
  4. How healthy is Mayonaise???
    By cedrone50 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 12:15 AM
  5. Nutrition(health proetin ,healthy carbs,healthy fats)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 12:10 AM