healthy?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
once a week i eat at a certain dinning hall and the only healthy food they got mexican. So always get rice,grilled chicken, lettuce, beans, and a dot of salsa. I normally also get some fruit, and milk. Is this healthy please let me know!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
once a week i eat at a certain dinning hall and the only healthy food they got mexican. So always get rice,grilled chicken, lettuce, beans, and a dot of salsa. I normally also get some fruit, and milk. Is this healthy please let me know!
Yeah, that's ok . . . You DO know that it's fine to "cheat" eat, aye, and only once a week is NOT going to hurt you.

~Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well i dont count this as a cheat meal thats the biggest problem. I want to count this as a healthy meal but is it ok?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well i dont count this as a cheat meal thats the biggest problem. I want to count this as a healthy meal but is it ok?
"rice,grilled chicken, lettuce, beans, and a dot of salsa" - that IS a healthy meal and far from being a cheat of any kind. You should be able to tell what is a healthy meal and what is not, really . . .

~Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well i thought so, but i wasnt sure about the beans,or salsa. Sorry for the greenhorn question, but i mean i used to think naked protein drinks were good for you untill on here guys told me they have to much sugar.