New to Cutting, Diet Plan Help/Tips?

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
18 Years Old
Body weight: 190lbs
Body fat: Roughly 10% (Not totally sure) I can see some ab definition
Trying to get cutup for summer and maintain muscle, I have a pretty high muscle mass for my age, bench about 350, squat 500+, deadlift 375+

Morning
6 egg whites mixed with brocolli and onions
Cup of green tea
fish oil
multivitamin

Mid Morning
Scoop of Whey Protein
Apple or Pear

Lunch
Piece of grilled chicken mixed with lettuce and topped off in garlic and olive oil

Mid day meal//Preworkout meal
Can of Tuna (about 70 calories and 18 g of protein)
1 piece of whole wheat bread
Scoop of whey protein
Cup of green tea

Preworkout
No Shotgun
Intra Workout
Sizeon (Pre Contest)

I usually workout for a solid 1 hour to 2 hours pretty heavily

Postworkout
2 Scoops Whey Protein in water
A TSP of Smuckers all natural Peanut Butter
A fruit of some kind

Dinner
Grilled Chicken with a sweet potato

Evening Snack
Greek yogurt (1 cup)
a tablespoon of natural pb

Before bed
1 Scoop Casein in skim milk

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
Your diet looks solid. There's really nothing in there that isn't clean. Personally, I think if you have no problem eating what you need to eat to get the job done, you can lose the fruit and you would mildly benefit from it. It's not really hurting your diet though. You will want to add up your macros, ie: calories, protein, carbs, and fats to see where you're at. This way you can gauge your results and know where the sweet spot is for you, which will be helpful for future cuts, recomps, bulks.

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
Okay, thanks alot for the help. I'm new to the whole "bodybuilding thing". I just kind of lifted and ate whatever but I want to change that and cut for the summer then bulk back up after. I'll be dropping the fruits and sticking to everything else. Thanks a lot bro

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Nice diet Bro,

you dont mind if i rip off some of your diet..=P I'm finishing up diet tweaking and yours looks pretty damn good!

now I can get balance.. looks like i got competition =P good luck with your diet and if we can feed off eachother let me know i'll do what i can to help with ya cut as well.

Lets Burn the fat brotha!

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
haha thanks a lot man, i tried to put together what i saw from so many people and what's "popular" amongst people, i just need to figure out my total calorie intake and all that stuff because i havn't done that yet and i know thats really crucial for not only cutting but bulking and maintaining

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
indeed! Damn summer came to quick and my ass fall off the bandwangon lol

lets rock n roll with the fat shredding!