Carb Cycling for MMA Fighters
- 04-15-2010, 11:56 AM
- 04-15-2010, 12:07 PM
500 grams of carbs a day?! Im at around 260 on most days and I have plenty of energy for mma training. I know about supercompensation but 500 gs carbs just seems a little too much. I feel like using ratios doesnt really work, everyones body responds to carbs differently...it makes more sense to go by how you feel.
04-15-2010, 12:10 PM
i ever use a glucose disponsal supp. like AP
but tonigth i use 1 tsp. of vinegar...........you will love!
Similar Forum Threads
- By fishone1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2009, 05:17 PM
- By AndreAnabolic in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2008, 02:46 AM
- By sportf190 in forum Weight LossReplies: 36Last Post: 09-15-2008, 05:25 PM
- By bj22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2008, 09:14 PM
- By blahblah192 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2006, 01:02 AM