Adrenal Gland Dysfunction

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks good stuff. I just had my training partner buy an ADRENAL CLEANSE Product. He loves the results. I will be doing it next. Thanks again.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks good stuff. I just had my training partner buy an ADRENAL CLEANSE Product. He loves the results. I will be doing it next. Thanks again.
what's the name of the product please?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just finished a light 36mg daily ephedrine cycle. i started getting headaches and showing light signs of dependence.

i had started a thermolife ebol cycle 10 days before i finished the ephedrine and started taking benedryl nightly 5 days prior to ending the ephedrine. now the first 2 days i stopped ephedrine i felt like crap but only 5 days later now i feel totally refreshed and fine.

benedryl is supposed to reveres the receptor downregulation,

also ebol has some of the products adrenal cleans has. its an adaptogen powerhouse and has a super potent and standardized form or ginseng and also has a standardized extract of ashwanga.

all i know is i feel that both ebol and benedryl has worked miracles for me, but let me tell you my adrenal fatigue felt rather light, but definitely present.

E-BOL™ - Non-Hormonal Super Anabolic Strength and Muscle Inducer

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 75
Amount per Serving:
Turkesabol™
(Ajuga turkestanica extract - imported directly from the Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances, Academy of Sciences, Republic of Uzbekistan containing: Turkesterone, Ecdysterone, Cyasterone and Ajugasterone)

20 mg
EcdyPure™
Rhaponticum carthamoides extract standardized for 95% Ecdysterone

110 mg
Ginsentabol™
Korean (Red) Ginseng standardized for min 10% Rd ginsenoside

333 mg
Somniferabol™
Ashwhaganda (2.5% withanolides)

100 mg
Ionobol™
Ionol (4-hydroxy-3, 5-di-tert-butyltoluene)

100 mg
Rostanabol™
(25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH

20 mg

Vitamin C 333 mg

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just finished a light 36mg daily ephedrine cycle. i started getting headaches and showing light signs of dependence.

i had started a thermolife ebol cycle 10 days before i finished the ephedrine and started taking benedryl nightly 5 days prior to ending the ephedrine. now the first 2 days i stopped ephedrine i felt like crap but only 5 days later now i feel totally refreshed and fine.

benedryl is supposed to reveres the receptor downregulation,

also ebol has some of the products adrenal cleans has. its an adaptogen powerhouse and has a super potent and standardized form or ginseng and also has a standardized extract of ashwanga.

all i know is i feel that both ebol and benedryl has worked miracles for me, but let me tell you my adrenal fatigue felt rather light, but definitely present.

E-BOL™ - Non-Hormonal Super Anabolic Strength and Muscle Inducer

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 75
Amount per Serving:
Turkesabol™
(Ajuga turkestanica extract - imported directly from the Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances, Academy of Sciences, Republic of Uzbekistan containing: Turkesterone, Ecdysterone, Cyasterone and Ajugasterone)

20 mg
EcdyPure™
Rhaponticum carthamoides extract standardized for 95% Ecdysterone

110 mg
Ginsentabol™
Korean (Red) Ginseng standardized for min 10% Rd ginsenoside

333 mg
Somniferabol™
Ashwhaganda (2.5% withanolides)

100 mg
Ionobol™
Ionol (4-hydroxy-3, 5-di-tert-butyltoluene)

100 mg
Rostanabol™
(25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH

20 mg

Vitamin C 333 mg

right now i use EC 5 days on and 2 off for 2 months with RESET A.D. nothing more........sweet!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. I hope everything turns out well for you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right now i use EC 5 days on and 2 off for 2 months with RESET A.D. nothing more........sweet!
how are you dosing your ephedrine? and which brand are you using?