Couple questions with the Keto (TKD) diet im on

Violator4200

Awards
I was wondering if taking 400mg Chromium piclonate would help at all while im on this diet since its supposed to help curve carb cravings and help with glucose. Also is a handful of planters peanuts too many carbs for this diet? Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could try nicotine, curbs any appetite and is a great ADDICTIVE stim. Get some strong portion swedish snus. High in nicotine and supposedly, the way they produce it, the chance of all the negative effects from American tobacco arent there... Other than addiction :p...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if taking 400mg Chromium piclonate would help at all while im on this diet since its supposed to help curve carb cravings and help with glucose. Also is a handful of planters peanuts too many carbs for this diet? Thanks
No dude, go for the peanuts, nuts save my life on Keto.

Violator4200

Awards
LOL!!! Ok thanks i was just worried it would take me outta keto state if i ate too many

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Peanuts are a great source of fat, just in moderation since it contains 8g carbs per serving. And also, I think a great additive is lg science slin..it mimics insulin, which will help keep blood sugar levels in control and also shift glucose and gylcogen to the muscles, instead of it beong stored as fat...perfect for carb loading phases.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Try almonds, or walnuts too. They are excellent choices. Almonds are a superfood.

Violator4200

Awards
thats funny im eating almonds right now but they have some carbs in them which sucks! so does this beef jerky.. i gotta be careful i guess

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but the almonds negate most of the carbs.