Lycopene and Testosterone?!?!?
- 03-28-2010, 05:42 PM
- 03-29-2010, 09:27 PM
um. I have absolutely nothing to back this up, but I doubt it would have much of an effect unless you take a large amount of it, in which case it might raise test a bit as it's an anti-oxidant correct?
- 03-31-2010, 09:02 PM
IMO it's not worth the time. You already know what lycopene does, so no need to go into that. If you want more lycopene in your diet, go after whole foods. As far as increasing test, it may not have an effect large enough to warrant the supplementation. I have heard that it helps the body recover after grueling workouts though, but if it's recovery you are looking for, stick tot he staple BCAAs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2009, 05:32 AM
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:58 AM
- By spartan300 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2009, 08:24 PM
- By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 45Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:08 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2007, 05:32 AM