Help for really sore joints? (Hdrol related)

greaser

Awards
So I'm 4 weeks in to my Hdrol/Dermacrine cycle, and I'm starting to notice stiffness in my shoulders and elbows, and a bit in my knuckles as well.

No I know some people say that compounds such as Hdrol are "dry," and that this "dryness" leads to stiff joints. Does this mean that Hdrol somehow "dries" up the fluid that lubricates the joints? Is there any evidence for this or is this just more steroid lore?

I take Glucosamine and chondroitin every day even off cycle since I have problems from using a mouse all day. Is there anything else that can help here? I don't want to take Ibuproffin since I have read that it can interfere with protein synthesis at high dosages. Tylenol is out of the question because of the Hdrol. I know a lot of people in the body building community recommend Cissus Quadrangulris. However, I haven't found clinical studies on it that relate to joint pain. Nearly everything about it seems to be written by someone trying to sell it.

Any suggestions?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
It's low estrogen that leads to joint soreness. Your natural T is gone, and halo doesn't aromatize to E. You can feel better by adding more fish oil, cissus would also help. I go with fish oil only @ 10 caps a day on cycle. I suppose you could add more dhea (dermacrine), but that stuff is more suppression since its more exogenous androgen coming in.

greaser

Awards
It's low estrogen that leads to joint soreness. Your natural T is gone, and halo doesn't aromatize to E. You can feel better by adding more fish oil, cissus would also help. I go with fish oil only @ 10 caps a day on cycle. I suppose you could add more dhea (dermacrine), but that stuff is more suppression since its more exogenous androgen coming in.
So low estrogen is what causes it? Interesting.

I do take fish oil every day, but only 3 caps (1 per meal). I'll try upping the dose and see if that helps.

I also just ordered some Cissus from USP Labs. It's a little late in my cycle for doing that because it probably won't get here until I'm about to start PCT, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

I've only been using 4 pumps of Dermacrine, so maybe I'll up the dose to 5 pumps for the few days I have left. Maybe some of that extra DHEA will convert to estrogen and help with the sore joints.

It goes away pretty quickly after you come off, right? Or does that depend on your PCT?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
When I took epi it made my joints sore/dry and they were still sore for over a month after the pct.

greaser

Awards
When I took epi it made my joints sore/dry and they were still sore for over a month after the pct.
Really? Damn. Well I'll load up on the Cissus and the fish oil and hopefully that will help.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
yeah do that, I hope it doesn't bother you bro. I upped my fish oil considerably in PCT to 10-11 caps a day.