What is the Best Blender on the Market?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to decide between the Health Master, Vitamix, and Blendtec. Also, if anyone knows any other blenders that i should look into let me know. Thank You

CyberGlitch

Awards
VitaMix 5200 Great blender, I love it to death! Nothing it can't do.

jab4240

Awards
i have a kitchen aid one that i got from costco for like 50 bucks. this is no doubt the best blender i have ever owned. all one solid piece no o rings or blade removal. hard plastic not glass

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the mini blender bottle

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Blend tech blenders. duh. They can blend Ipods and sh*t. Who doesn't need that??

...I wonder if Muscle Tech has an affiliation with Blend Tech

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It's not necessarily about the brand.

If you want a sweet blender there are two things you really want to look for.

1)Is the blender glass or plastic? I prefer glass. They refrigerate better than plastic and will last you a lot longer than a plastic one.

2)How many watts does the blender have? The higher the wattage, the better the blender will blend your food/beverages....for me it's mainly protein shakes...but i hate having small chunks of ice in my shakes so the higher the better IMO.

That being said I own a hamilton beach model. Retailed for 100 and got it for 50 on ebay.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I like the blendtech only because of the heated option for making hot soups. I am sure others may have a similar option as well, I don't know.

But, for me, it was the blend tech and the fact that someone sold it to me for around 125, which it retailed at Costco road show for around 379.

saafanco

Awards
i just ordered myself a magic bullet, friend told me its perfect for shakes

vudoo

Awards
I have an Oster Pro series black beehive blender. Nice simple design, glass, .5HP!

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blend tech blenders. duh. They can blend Ipods and sh*t. Who doesn't need that??

...I wonder if Muscle Tech has an affiliation with Blend Tech
yea the youtube videos of this blender are insane

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the guy literally turned marbles into dust

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
The best was the cubic zirconias, although not as hard as diamonds they are up there.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Shameless Plug or awesome portable blender? :jester: This isn't nearly what you're looking for, but it is great to have in your gym bag with powders already in it when you're done working out.