JUICING VS.BLENDING?

1. JUICING VS.BLENDING?

Whats better, should I juice my fruits and vegetables or should I just put them in a blender and drink them? What would be the best way to obtain most of the nutrients out of them? Thank You

2. blender can't really slice and dice veggies to a pulp like a juicer can. hence, a juicer.

3. I would go with blending because its easier.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
    •   

4. Blending is easier to use, but I agree with the first reply. Then again, blended or juiced, I think both are healthy. You're using fresh fruit and veggies anyway.

5. At first glance i thought this thread was in the wrong section.....

6. You get all the fiber when you blend your veggies, so I prefer smoothies.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    blender can't really slice and dice veggies to a pulp like a juicer can. hence, a juicer.
    So wrong.

If you get the right blender it will emulsify it to a smooth consistency. I've got a VitaMix 5200 and all veggies and fruits come out nice and smooth.

Now, as to the original question. Blending is better because you keep all the fiber and pulb that a juicer would have you throwing away.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CyberGlitch View Post
    So wrong.

If you get the right blender it will emulsify it to a smooth consistency. I've got a VitaMix 5200 and all veggies and fruits come out nice and smooth.

Now, as to the original question. Blending is better because you keep all the fiber and pulb that a juicer would have you throwing away.
    +1 for the Vitamix 5200

9. +1 for the fiber argument (blender)

You want ALL the good stuff.

10. I just bought a blender and goddamn has that thing made it easier for me to get all my calories/nutrients in throughout the day!

11. Quote Originally Posted by CyberGlitch View Post
    So wrong.

I've never heard of VitaMix. If it works, great!

It is nearly $500 though! Maybe it could be a Christmas present or something. lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    I've never heard of VitaMix. If it works, great!

It is nearly $500 though! Maybe it could be a Christmas present or something. lol
    VitamMix is one of the top brands in blenders. Used in many commercial operations, smoothie shops and even some coffee chains. Been around for 30+ years.

They are known for their top quality products that they firmly stand behind with the 7 year no questions asked warranty on the entire blender.

Was hard for me to justify $400 for a blender but I've been through 3 cheaper blenders already in the past several years. Each costing on average of $100 so that's already $300 in the trash.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blending Bulk Supplements
    By Ev52 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 09:52 PM
  2. Does blending oats in shake make it more glycemic?
    By lk9932 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 01:40 AM
  3. Blending Foods
    By joshddutton in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 04:28 PM
  4. blending oats?
    By tecfal103 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:43 PM
  5. Pre-Juicing and Beyond